Greetings from a Tokidoki newbie!

Apr 14, 2007
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on TPF, especially the Tokidoki threads, for a bit now. So, I thought I would finallly come out of hiding LOL I've known about Tokidoki for quite some time now, but only recently bought my first piece...an Amore Gioco, which I absolutely love! There is totally NO place around where I live to buy Tokidoki. I live in northeast Mississippi, so that comes as no big surprise to me LOL! I recently took a vacation to California (where I'm from originally), and I saw some really cute pieces at one of the Macy's at DelAmo Fashion Center. (don't know why I didn't buy one...kicking myself now!) I'm really excited to find you all! Finally some girls who will understand my Toki addiction :yahoo:LOL

Thank you for letting me say hi!! :smile:

Hi everyone, I am new too - been loving reading everyones posts and looking at your photos although it always makes me want more bags!! Im on the lookout for a foresta print ciao if anyone knows where to get there hands on one (besides ebay) thanks!

Welcome newbies!:yahoo:

Glad there's another "southerner" in the group buying tokis! I can't find them anywhere here in Nashville either. But that doesn't surprise me ...Nashville tastes are mostly conservative...except for the music biz here...and they all commute from L.A. so ....they don't shop here anyway!

Glad you girls decided to stop lurking and started posting! :idea: I didn't lurk at all....as soon as I saw this place I was like "I've got to learn how to do this!" Now I've learned how to post pics and charge/send and all kinds of things thanks to tpf! :nuts: The charge/sending thing doesn't impress dh though....:sad: he's not too happy with that but he's trying to understand my need to have more than a couple of toki bags!