Sunglasses Reveal + Authenticity Card Question

IramImtiaz

O.G.
Apr 27, 2012
I just purchased my first pair of Prada sunnies yesterday from the concession in House of Frasers, Glasgow. I was planning to get the Baroque ones originally but they just didn't suit me and I happened to fall head over heels with these... they're so perfect! :cloud9:

One thing I noticed was that they didn't come with an authenticity card - aren't they supposed to?

Lots of pictures... enjoy! ;)

IMG_3027_zpscd13d0e3.jpg

IMG_3044_zps5deb1d8b.jpg

IMG_3049_zpsa5bf06c7.jpg

IMG_3053_zps18d242a2.jpg

IMG_3055_zps5e5c3392.jpg

This is what was included in the box (the middle thing is an empty cellophane sleeve... no idea what that is for):

IMG_3072_zpscae1e1c2.jpg

Nice cateye Prada ! Congrats ! Yes , it only comes with that paper you showed in picture . The model for that prada is PR01OS . The plastic in the middle is for the one arm temple so it won't scratch or touching other arm of sunglasses when it was in case . You can throw them away :smile:

Nice cateye Prada ! Congrats ! Yes , it only comes with that paper you showed in picture . The model for that prada is PR01OS . The plastic in the middle is for the one arm temple so it won't scratch or touching other arm of sunglasses when it was in case . You can throw them away :smile:

Ok thank you so much, I was getting a little worried haha... can't wait to rock them now! :love:

Ok thank you so much, I was getting a little worried haha... can't wait to rock them now! :love:
sometimes it also comes with a little card that says "PRADA" but at the same time most boutique they just throw them away as well , but dont worry you got the real one .
all sunglasses in general you must be able to find all model # color # , bridge size , arm size , country of origin are printed in the arm . You just need to know how to read them as well .
The first 2-3 letters are product code , let say PRADA "SPR or PS /PR
The next SPR01OS (01OS Model number)
Color : 2AU6E1 Refers to color (example of color code)
Eye Size /Bridge/Temple 55/17/140
on the other side of the arm , will say Made in Italy & it also says polarize if it is . on the lens part , you will see the product name engraved as well . so hope this one helps .

I like these! I prefer tortoise frames and bronze lens for myself though.

Tortoise is beautiful, I might go for one of those next! I just wish the Baroque ones would suit me - damn.

Those look great!

I have several pairs of Prada sunnies from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Macy's and none of them ever came with a card.

Thank you! That's good to know, I had just read around that the sunglasses usually come with a card so got worried for no reason...