and I love my cardigans, blazers and tees

vzxxqr.jpg

2py47sj.jpg

5mfg1t.jpg

30azz81.jpg

fcuvdt.jpg

27xe29s.jpg

2s1m26g.jpg

Another big Majestic fan here! Amazing quality. I have the black blazer seen in the last post and get complements every time I wear it. Pollie-Jean, I was eyeing the cardigan you are getting. Hope you'll post an action pic when it arrives!

I don't have any Majestic pieces yet but am checking out the S/S collection on Nordstrom. Love the cardie with striped underlay too, linen/silk jacket, and striped linen top.

Pollie-Jean -- you have a great collection of Majestic!

Another big Majestic fan here! Amazing quality. I have the black blazer seen in the last post and get complements every time I wear it. Pollie-Jean, I was eyeing the cardigan you are getting. Hope you'll post an action pic when it arrives!
PortlandKelly, these blazers are really great basics ! Majestic is so effortless :love: I'm glad, that you're a fan too !

2d6o0zr.jpg

I don't have any Majestic pieces yet but am checking out the S/S collection on Nordstrom. Love the cardie with striped underlay too, linen/silk jacket, and striped linen top.

Pollie-Jean -- you have a great collection of Majestic!

Thank you, HiromiT:smile: Majestic is worth the money. More than Splendid, Velvet or James Perse, imo

Because I'm in love with the lined cardie, I needed it in another shape :greengrin:

143l2yq.jpg

Last edited:
PortlandKelly, these blazers are really great basics ! Majestic is so effortless :love: I'm glad, that you're a fan too !

2d6o0zr.jpg

Thank you, HiromiT:smile: Majestic is worth the money. More than Splendid, Velvet or James Perse, imo

Because I'm in love with the lined cardie, I needed it in another shape :greengrin:

143l2yq.jpg
Ooh I like the shape of this cardie even more because the striped collar draws the eyes up. The US stores have a limited selection of Majestic but I hope they get this cardie.

I used to like Perse but they keep repeating the same old designs and increasing prices. Have never been impressed with Splendid or Velvet.

LOVE the new Sarti!!!

Ooh I like the shape of this cardie even more because the striped collar draws the eyes up. The US stores have a limited selection of Majestic but I hope they get this cardie.

I used to like Perse but they keep repeating the same old designs and increasing prices. Have never been impressed with Splendid or Velvet.

LOVE the new Sarti!!!
Exactly !
You've been looking at farfetch, haven't you?
And thank you, Hiromit :smile:

Because, I have a day off, I found two tops (Modal Stretch) with open, asymmertical hem in the city. Super soft , perfect for layering. Got it in grey and white

fuxish.jpg

I used to have a majestic t shirt, it was a dine wool, two layer, the fit was so great. I had bought many years ago from a saks fifth off really cheap, I gained some weight and got rid of it, few years later I saw how expensive the retail is, and regreted departing from that tshirt, specially that lost the weight!!

Exactly !
You've been looking at farfetch, haven't you?
And thank you, Hiromit :smile:

Because, I have a day off, I found two tops (Modal Stretch) with open, asymmertical hem in the city. Super soft , perfect for layering. Got it in grey and white

fuxish.jpg

Love the cut of your new tanks! I've been searching farfetch and other online retailers but...guess what? I think a luxury department store in my city carries Majestic clothing but branded under their private label! I found modal and linen pieces, the linen/silk blazer, AND the silk lined cardie (in a bright blue). There was even a silk lined tank. I've been comparing pics, fabric content, and descriptions and I'm almost certain these are made by Majestic. :smile: Prices are quite high though so I'm waiting for sale season. So excited, :wlae:

Off topic but I got a Bal Day in gris pyrite today!!!

Last edited:
Love the cut of your new tanks! I've been searching farfetch and other online retailers but...guess what? I think a luxury department store in my city carries Majestic clothing but branded under their private label! I found modal and linen pieces, the linen/silk blazer, AND the silk lined cardie (in a bright blue). There was even a silk lined tank. I've been comparing pics, fabric content, and descriptions and I'm almost certain these are made by Majestic. :smile: Prices are quite high though so I'm waiting for sale season. So excited, :wlae:

Many congrats on your Day Gris Pyrite ! Buying a Bal is really thrilling ! How do you say ... (?) we're bag twins now ;) My love for the Day style seems to be everlasting
Great,that you found Majestic in your town and that you can try those pieces on, before buying ! They run small, imo. Can't wait for the sale, so I can see your finds ! I guess, the lined cardie is looking fantastic in blue. Good luck, HiromiT :smile:

Many congrats on your Day Gris Pyrite ! Buying a Bal is really thrilling ! How do you say ... (?) we're bag twins now ;) My love for the Day style seems to be everlasting
Great,that you found Majestic in your town and that you can try those pieces on, before buying ! They run small, imo. Can't wait for the sale, so I can see your finds ! I guess, the lined cardie is looking fantastic in blue. Good luck, HiromiT :smile:

Thank you Pollie-Jean! Yes, we are bag twins now. :ghi5:
It was your pic of the Gris Pyrite with FS Love scarf that made me notice the Day. I have Bals in all kinds of styles but I have complaints about every single one. :lol: But the Day is roomy and easy to use!

Anyway, back to the topic of Majestic, I have some pics of the pieces on my wishlist. If the lined cardie came in black, I would grab it right away. But the blue is quite tempting too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,755
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,747
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,735

Is this at Holt's?

Leone's has a couple of Majestic tanks (black and white) but they are made of modal. I passed because I was looking for linen. If you think Holt's carries Majestic but rebranded, that is pretty exciting. I'm in dire need for new layering tanks, I wear mine all the time.

Congrats on your Bal too!

Is this at Holt's?

Leone's has a couple of Majestic tanks (black and white) but they are made of modal. I passed because I was looking for linen. If you think Holt's carries Majestic but rebranded, that is pretty exciting. I'm in dire need for new layering tanks, I wear mine all the time.

Congrats on your Bal too!

Hi Jelly, this is at Holts! They have a big collection of Majestic -- lots of linen and linen/silk pieces right now. I was a bit overwhelmed actually. :biggrin: When you do check it out, let me know if my assumption is correct.

Thanks, I love my Bal and will take her out for a spin tonight!

Congrats on your move to a bigger city -- how exciting!!