Calf boy owners, is this calf or metallic calf?

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
My SA sent me this. She said it's calfskin not metallic...however, I feel it looks the same as the metallic one I got. I was expecting calfskin to be smoother.

What do you think?Thanks!!

phpm8NOifPM.jpg

phphMiVqMPM.jpg

Yep metallic. The New Medium Calf boys were act 1 and large quilts. Act 2 had lamb & the metallic calf in small quilts. There is no regular calf this season with small quilts.

I am really obsessed with the smooth leather. That's why when I first got this, I still want to hunt for a calf/lamb one. It does start to grow on me little by little though.

I also was hunting for a smooth calf or lamb but I don't think it would completely determine my happiness on the bag. I love it to bits! I don't think you'll notice that huge of a difference on the metallic from lamb/smooth calf. Enjoy your bag 😊

I also was hunting for a smooth calf or lamb but I don't think it would completely determine my happiness on the bag. I love it to bits! I don't think you'll notice that huge of a difference on the metallic from lamb/smooth calf. Enjoy your bag 😊
Just saw your review thread, yours is so puffy and cute!!! Need to check if mine is the light issue or just not as puffy lol!