From PurseBlog Fall 2014 Handbag Lookbook

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
Apologies all around if there is a thread for these, I did not see it.

On the PurseBlog this week - The Lookbook for Fall 2014

The most notable of the new additions to the lineup is the Celine Belt Bag, which has a front strap detail somewhat similar to a popular bag from The Row, but with a more undone, casual feel. It’s the winner of the group, along with a relaunch of the brand’s pristine Doctor Bags, this time with a petite shoulder version to match. The other most noticeable new edition, the Celine Top Handle Bag (whose primary feature is, you guessed it, a very strong single top handle) feels a little bit overcooked, design-wise.

You can view the entire gallery here.

This stole my heart!

Celine-Fall-2014-Handbags-19.jpg

I saw this on the Purse Blog earlier, and was surprised that there aren't any Phantom bags shown. They're not discontinuing the Phantom, are they?

I saw this on the Purse Blog earlier, and was surprised that there aren't any Phantom bags shown. They're not discontinuing the Phantom, are they?

I believe the Tie replaces the Phantom, which is discontinued as of Spring 2014. I will flag Megs and ask her to confirm this. I am not sure if that is a temporary replacement or permanent, or if it included exotics. Stay tuned!

Love the tricolor with pink face. Is this kind of smooth leather easy to take care? I am new to Celine

Rasberry, try this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-r...t-tips-for-caring-for-your-celine-690888.html

Last edited:
I believe the Tie replaces the Phantom, which is discontinued as of Spring 2014. I will flag Megs and ask her to confirm this. I am not sure if that is a temporary replacement or permanent, or if it included exotics. Stay tuned!

Not true. The Phantom isn't going anywhere. There will be Phantoms in this colours for Winter 2014 – a muted navy blue in suede, yellow suede and red suede amongst many others.

Phantom is still available for both Spring and Summer 2014.

Not true. The Phantom isn't going anywhere. There will be Phantoms in this colours for Winter 2014 – a muted navy blue in suede, yellow suede and red suede amongst many others.

Phantom is still available for both Spring and Summer 2014.

Excellent, I was looking for confirmation, there was varying information out there. Did they produce no new colors for Phantom for SS 2014?

Maybe that is where the mixup originated?