Venting about phony baloney LV

the1kayladawn

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Mar 4, 2012
Ughhhhhh this girl that my work just hired waltzed in with a HORRIBLE fake Louis Vuitton bag... The fakest looking fraying handles ever. They even were a darker color trying to be fake patina....

So awful. Then she commented saying she liked my bag. I did not reciprocate haha. Am I a bad person for disliking another human for carrying a knock off?

Important to note that I'm being a bit facetious..... the bag did bother me, though.

Last edited:
Not terrible .... but maybe she didn't know it was a knock off ?? My friends sister her husband bought her a replica while deployed and she didn't know it was fake at first till she was walking about the base and someone mentioned it to her she still carries it but she was none the wiser ..

Not terrible .... but maybe she didn't know it was a knock off ?? My friends sister her husband bought her a replica while deployed and she didn't know it was fake at first till she was walking about the base and someone mentioned it to her she still carries it but she was none the wiser ..

I mean, it's possible. She's fairly young. I don't have the guts to ask her where she got it or anything haha.

I guess I shouldn't assume that she's being intentionally deceiving.

I mean, it's possible. She's fairly young. I don't have the guts to ask her where she got it or anything haha.

I guess I shouldn't assume that she's being intentionally deceiving.

Yes i think it is best not to assume .. I think we here on TPF are just way more educated then the average person and expect everyone to be that way :smile:

Ughhhhhh this girl that my work just hired waltzed in with a HORRIBLE fake Louis Vuitton bag... The fakest looking fraying handles ever. They even were a darker color trying to be fake patina....

So awful. Then she commented saying she liked my bag. I did not reciprocate haha. Am I a bad person for disliking another human for carrying a knock off?

Like I've decided I don't even like her......... Don't know her...... Don't care to. Know what I mean? Haha. Bad person over here.

Important to note that I'm being a bit facetious..... the bag did bother me, though.

Lol you shouldn't dislike her as a person for the bag she carries lmao... Come on now ;) but I understand how that feeling of disgust can creep up due to it... Just rise above it and give her actual character a chance before you condemn her :smile:

LMAO - something similar happened to me at work today as well... a co-worker told me one day I could have the "grown up version" of my DE Neverfull and pointed at her weird, not-even-a-real-style fake. :okay:

LMAO - something similar happened to me at work today as well... a co-worker told me one day I could have the "grown up version" of my DE Neverfull and pointed at her weird, not-even-a-real-style fake. :okay:

Hahahaha this one was also not even a real style. Yay, glad I'm not alone. So funny.... grown up version ahhahaaha.