Prune Birkin???

Have you seen it in real life?
Yes I have in Clemence, like the bag you are showing. It's a deep rich raisin-ish colour but with brownish burgundy undertones. Not a bright purple, and changes colours depending on the lighting from it's lighter colour to very deep rich darker tones. Very tasteful and versatile at least for my wardrobe and style of living. I'm very casual. I'd never get tired of it. :smile:

I have a prune Evelyne which I love. Its such a chameleon of a colour but its rich and velvety and simply delicious. I think a Birkin in Prune would be perfect. Prune goes with pretty much everything I think.

Unfort I dont own a B yet. But I once owned a bag with similar color and it goes with pretty much anything! And I tend to wear bright colors (greens, yellows, blues!). And It looked especially stunning with jeans!

So yes, personally I would be more than happy to own the Prune :smile:

I have a prune 30B and love it to bits. It's a highly versatile color, sometimes it looks like dark brown and sometimes the purple shows through. It's a neutral and goes with everything that goes with, say, black, but is so much more interesting.

I have a prune 30B and love it to bits. It's a highly versatile color, sometimes it looks like dark brown and sometimes the purple shows through. It's a neutral and goes with everything that goes with, say, black, but is so much more interesting.

Oooohhhh, will you post a picture? I wanna see!!