What should I buy in spain

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm on vacation in spain right now and will be in Barcelona in a few days where my dh said I could get a bag as a souvenir! I was thinking the petite noe but then I thought maybe maybe a bag that i could have hot stamped to make it more special? I definitely want to see if they have anything we don't have in the us and did see on the website that it's cheaper to buy in spain. I'm assuming my limit will be $1100-1200usd
My current collection
Sully mm
Artsy azur mm
Totally mm de
Favorite mm azur
Zippy wallet
Key cles
Toiletry 26

You could ask, they may heat stamp the Petite Noe. If not, I vote NF. It would be a perfect addition to your collection. Classic Speedy would be nice too.

Yea i always go back and fourth with the speedy. I've had it before and sold it in the 30 size. May be just to big for handheld for me because u end up stuffing it and it becomes to heavy

I'm on vacation in spain right now and will be in Barcelona in a few days where my dh said I could get a bag as a souvenir! I was thinking the petite noe but then I thought maybe maybe a bag that i could have hot stamped to make it more special? I definitely want to see if they have anything we don't have in the us and did see on the website that it's cheaper to buy in spain. I'm assuming my limit will be $1100-1200usd
My current collection
Sully mm
Artsy azur mm
Totally mm de
Favorite mm azur
Zippy wallet
Key cles
Toiletry 26
I vote something that is Spring 2014, so whenever you use the item, you will remember the time you went to Barcelona and the season your bag/SLG is from will reflect that time period!

It doesn't seem like you have any vernis, epi, or empreinte, so how about a Chaine wallet in vernis lilas, amethyste, or citrine? Or a wallet SLG in the new empreinte colors (amethyste, citrine, lilas) or the new epi colors (rose clair, corail, lilas)?

if it's cheaper in Spain (when I went, it was, but I don't remember by how much), I'd vote the alma bb in vernis lilas, citrine, or amethyste! or the louise epi clutch in corail, lilas, or citrine! Good luck!

I vote something that is Spring 2014, so whenever you use the item, you will remember the time you went to Barcelona and the season your bag/SLG is from will reflect that time period!

It doesn't seem like you have any vernis, epi, or empreinte, so how about a Chaine wallet in vernis lilas, amethyste, or citrine? Or a wallet SLG in the new empreinte colors (amethyste, citrine, lilas) or the new epi colors (rose clair, corail, lilas)?

if it's cheaper in Spain (when I went, it was, but I don't remember by how much), I'd vote the alma bb in vernis lilas, citrine, or amethyste! or the louise epi clutch in corail, lilas, or citrine! Good luck!

It looks like the alma bb which I like in lilas is 1080 euro so about 1500 usd and is 1820 in the us which is a great savings but not sure I can get dh to go that high