Celine x Born Free

Ash8989

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Anyone else get their paws on a limited edition "Born Free" tote? I received mine from shopbop today and am pretty pleased with the quality considering the price. The only problem is that it's pretty huge (I'm 5'1) but am keeping it as a fun gym/travel tote.

Anyone else get their paws on a limited edition "Born Free" tote? I received mine from shopbop today and am pretty pleased with the quality considering the price. The only problem is that it's pretty huge (I'm 5'1) but am keeping it as a fun gym/travel tote.
Congrats! The Celine tote was all sold out by the time I got there.

picture.php
NO. :sad: I keep refreshing the page hoping for returns/restock, but no luck. Please post photos of yours! Would love to see it! ☺️

Thanks for the alerts and enabling! I didnt manage to get a hold of one when it first came out but i managed to buy the last one! Im 5" 1 too so i hope i look as good as ash does!

Yay bag twins! Can't wait to receive it! Please post mod pics to share when u receive urs too, if I don't mind :smile:

Received the bag earlier this week and I absolutely love it!

Whoops I replied to you on the other thread, but maybe we should keep discussion about this bag on the proper thread.

Anyway - do you think I'll need a base shaper? I haven't been able to see the bag in person but it looks floppy?