[Reveals!] A Load..!

DiorrificLady

Sep 8, 2013
Hi all.. been away from the forums for a while.. actually ever since the Paris trip.. and of course, been still buying every now and then.. and I was instantly revealing on instagram since its instant lol.. so I haven't posted about them on here though, and I think it's just about time.. they sort of piled up :biggrin:

Anyway, I won't tell you much, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves...

P.S. two pink LDs are old, but I haven't shared them here at all because they have been in Paris for MONTHS for cleaning and repair and only few weeks ago they are home finally!

Enjoy :love: :heart:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 775
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 785
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 788
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 765
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 765
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 762
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 756
Amazing!!!!!!love the little Lady Dior in the fabric from the spring collection!!!!! Is it true that it is a limited edition for California Boutiques?

Whenever I see a new thread that you've posted, something inside me tingles, there's this anticipation that something awesome will appear right before my eyes. And truly I was never wrong. Thank you for sharing your collection. Really really tdf pieces! :love::loveeyes::love::loveeyes::love::loveeyes:

Gorgeous pieces :loveeyes: Congrats!!

Amazing!!!!!!love the little Lady Dior in the fabric from the spring collection!!!!! Is it true that it is a limited edition for California Boutiques?
Thanks dear.. and no I don't think so.. I am not in California, not even within the US but we still got it.. I think its available in few more boutiques, just not many pieces of it. In ours there were just two and I grabbed one.