Help me decide which Hip to buy

Depends what look you want. The classic black will be understated and quite plain whereas the gold will pop against the anthra, Do you love tassels, or bling? Not that Bal is ever blingy, but you get the picture! Hip is a brilliant little bag and whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and get loads of wear out of it. Looking forward to hearing which you choose..

thanks for your reply ladies.. i already own a G12 city and i like the "bling" compared to just the classic with tassel.. although eventually i would like to own a black classic city RH.

i am really planning to get a hip in the next few months - but the news about the substantial price increase in the 1st of may made me rush into it. i just don't want to feel bad if next week the hip gets a price increase.

hmmm.. now if i only get the courage to get my card out of my wallet..:smile:

Last edited:
I have the black classic hip and love it. GH looks great too- but since I'm not a fan of the gold hardware, I'd either choose RH or GS.

what color is your city?
I prefer anthracite with GHW
I have the glycine with silver hardware. I love it!

Just an update... When I woke up this morning I checked my email and
saw that NM has an ongoing promo which gets you a GC for $$$ you spend
so I went ahead and got the anthra with gold hardware.

All I can say was "Thank you, Lord!" So happy... I will do a reveal once I have it.

Thanks!

I have the glycine with silver hardware. I love it!

Just an update... When I woke up this morning I checked my email and
saw that NM has an ongoing promo which gets you a GC for $$$ you spend
so I went ahead and got the anthra with gold hardware.

All I can say was "Thank you, Lord!" So happy... I will do a reveal once I have it.

Thanks!

great news

Hi Ladies!

I finally received my Hip yesterday.
Well.. I am happy with my choice of Antra and GHW but upon inspection of the strap I saw a loose threas sticking like a sore thumb. Am
i just being picky or shall I go ahead and make an exchange in store? I am just afraid that it will eventually unravel and snap since it's a very thin strap.

What do you think?

TIA

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398981622.988486.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398981638.769612.jpg

I know a lot of ladies here are very, very particular about their bags- so something like this would drive them crazy. Whereas someone like me, would just cut it off, and forget it.

If you're in the former camp, exchange it.