What Should I buy in Paris??

What should I buy in Paris?

• DA Eva Clutch

• DE Cosmetic PM

• Mono Insolite Wallet

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 24, 2012
I'm studying abroad this summer and will be spending some time in Paris. I really want to buy myself a little souvenir at the flagship store on Champs Elysees :graucho: but I"m having trouble deciding what I want! I'd like to stay under $1000USD. I'm thinking either the insolite wallet, eva in DA or DE cosmetic pm. I really want a DA bag and love the siracusa but I'm not sure I'll be able to justify that splurge. I've also looked at the Favorite PM, but I think the crossbody strap is a little short for how tall I am plus I'm not sure about the security of the flap.

I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you might have!! Or just your thoughts on shopping at the flagship store in general/any other travel suggestions (it's my first time leaving the US!) :biggrin:

I currently own a DE speedy and a mono cles.

I'm studying abroad this summer and will be spending some time in Paris. I really want to buy myself a little souvenir at the flagship store on Champs Elysees :graucho: but I"m having trouble deciding what I want! I'd like to stay under $1000USD. I'm thinking either the insolite wallet, eva in DA or DE cosmetic pm. I really want a DA bag and love the siracusa but I'm not sure I'll be able to justify that splurge. I've also looked at the Favorite PM, but I think the crossbody strap is a little short for how tall I am plus I'm not sure about the security of the flap.

I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you might have!! Or just your thoughts on shopping at the flagship store in general/any other travel suggestions (it's my first time leaving the US!) :biggrin:

I currently own a DE speedy and a mono cles.
Ah! I have been thinking of purchasing a siracusa pm too!!! If you really want to stick to what you have listed I say Eva clutch. Its such a lovely bag that can be dressed up or down! Buuuut if you can... A siracusa would be extra amazing! I'd like to know what you go with.... Haha

I would get the Siracusa or the Eva....the Siracusa would be able to hold more so it depends on how much you would be carrying......I picked these over an slg to get the MIF or MIS label since you are buying in France! Have a wonderful time!

You're so lucky to be studying abroad and in Paris too! Keep in mind that LV is cheaper in France and with the VAT refund you might end up spending close to $1000 for the Siracusa. If that's the bag you really want, I say go for it! If not, Eva is a great choice too. I don't know if you've tried it on but a lot of ppl complain that the strap is too long.

Have a great time abroad and can't wait for your reveal :biggrin:

I would vote for either the insolite wallet, plus getting a chain to use as wristlet! I think you would use the wallet everyday which would make a nice reminder of your trip every day and could be versatile to use as a wristlet, or the eva clutch!

I would say Eva clutch as it's has the plate with the address of the shop you brought from or the Siracusa as you want it and if you don't buy it when you are in Paris your still want it so you should get the bag you want.

Ah! I have been thinking of purchasing a siracusa pm too!!! If you really want to stick to what you have listed I say Eva clutch. Its such a lovely bag that can be dressed up or down! Buuuut if you can... A siracusa would be extra amazing! I'd like to know what you go with.... Haha

I hope to definitely do a reveal!! I have about six weeks until Paris. Trying to make it through finals right now but all I can think about is Louis Vuitton :P

I would get the Siracusa or the Eva....the Siracusa would be able to hold more so it depends on how much you would be carrying......I picked these over an slg to get the MIF or MIS label since you are buying in France! Have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! I think I've definitely decided to get a bag due to the lower prices and the special label. I also know I definitely want a DA bag (though I'm a little scared of the upkeep but it's just so pretty), and I think a crossbody would suit my needs best. I just don't know how I'll ever decide! :lol: