Smallest reveal ever!!

MissChris

Apr 2, 2013
I received this cross body strap from Fashionphile today and am so happy with it!! It's silly I know, but I absolutely love this thing!! Makes it so easy to throw on and run out the door...definitely a keeper! Funny how sometimes the littlest things make me the happiest!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Fashionphile strap.jpg
    Fashionphile strap.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 619
  • Pochette & long strap IV.png
    Pochette & long strap IV.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 651
  • Pochette & long strap.jpg
    Pochette & long strap.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 620
I bought my damier ebene strap from them! It was an eva strap but I use it on my pochette nm so I can wear it cross body. It was one of the best investments I've made so I understand your happiness!

Fantastic find and practical too!! Thanks for sharing!! :smile:

Thank you and have a grand day!! :smile:
Thanks, you too!! :smile:

Nice & useful, Congrats!
Thanks so much!

I bought my damier ebene strap from them! It was an eva strap but I use it on my pochette nm so I can wear it cross body. It was one of the best investments I've made so I understand your happiness!
Oh perfect...I have a Speedy B in DE so I use that strap to wear my DE pochette NM cross-body but I actually like the eva strap better because it's thinner than the Speedy B strap.

That is a great addition to your pochette! Congrats, am happy for you that you're so happy! :biggrin:
Thanks so much for your nice comment!! :biggrin:
Congrats! I bought a strap as well recently haha! From yoogis! :smile:
Oh nice! Love Yoogi's too!!

I once considered revealing my agenda pen refill 😂 but I didn't do it lol
That's awesome, lol...I totally get it though, when I found a pen to fit my pm agenda I wanted to share it too!!