Looking to buy my first Balenciaga

maddie66

Feb 11, 2014
Hi all--

After stalking things for the past year or so, I am definitely ready to buy my first Balenciaga and would love some advice from all you experts out there! I am looking for a black hobo and/or crossbody that I can use for weekends and casual days. I usually don't carry much other than a wallet, sunglasses, iPhone and keys - but I do like bags that are larger rather than smaller (just in case!). My go-to bags for weekends right now are Jerome Dreyfuss and LV speedy B. Also have Chloe Marcie and Paraty, but use them more for workdays. Thanks in advance for your advice!😃

Black Velo with regular hardware. It's a very light crossbody bag. The Town is another option, also crossbody but it's a small bag.

Congrats! I would love to see mod shots bc this exact bag is on my wish list. It'll so be my first bal prob not til fall though--gotta keep saving. It's between this bag and city, but love the crossbody option.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I was really happy to get it before the price increase -- which was pure luck because I didn't even know one was coming! Here is a mod shot (my first one ever, which confirms that a career as a photographer was not an option...). I am 5'6" for reference. Thanks, all -- TPF is so much fun!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398614677.877853.jpg