Sould I complain?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
My Shelton messenger bag is only some month old. It has a leather "hanger" on the backside, so It can sit on a rolling suitcase. This side is the side that rubber against my jacket when I carry the bag cross body. It seems like the suture on the leather already seems worn on some places. Should I complain, or is this something I have to deal with, regarding "wear and tear"? I suppose if I replace the suture with a new, the same will happen again after a while..

Attachments

• 20140425_155145.jpg
    20140425_155145.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 405
  • 20140425_155226.jpg
    20140425_155226.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 405
I would consider that wear and tear and would think the same would happen again if you had it replaced. It looks like it is only faintly marking in that one place...is it rubbing against buttons or a zipper on your jacket? Possibly an excuse to get a new jacket :graucho:

I would consider that wear and tear and would think the same would happen again if you had it replaced. It looks like it is only faintly marking in that one place...is it rubbing against buttons or a zipper on your jacket? Possibly an excuse to get a new jacket :graucho:
No, it's not rubbing against anything particular. Just the jacket, but the jacket is a tweed style blazer jacket and not a flush one. Maby thats the reason.