Best "all season" color for small florentine vachetta satchel?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
As I mentioned in another post....I currently have two small satchels (with tags still on) in my possession. One black, one chestnut.
Before I fully commit to one or both of these bags...I would love an opinion on which color (NOT limited to the black or chestnut) of the small flo satchel do you think would be best for all season wear and to go with as many outfits/colors as possible?
Basically, I think I am looking for what would be the best investment if I just want to get ONE of these bags.
TIA!! :smile:

As I mentioned in another post....I currently have two small satchels (with tags still on) in my possession. One black, one chestnut.
Before I fully commit to one or both of these bags...I would love an opinion on which color (NOT limited to the black or chestnut) of the small flo satchel do you think would be best for all season wear and to go with as many outfits/colors as possible?
Basically, I think I am looking for what would be the best investment if I just want to get ONE of these bags.
TIA!! :smile:
In my opinion, it depends on the colors you normally wear. If you wear a lot of black or cooler tones I would think black is best. But if you don't wear much black, I would say chestnut. But Black can also look nice with brown and vice versa.

A nice in between color is the taupe. That one is nice but also more of a brown.

I personally think red is also a great neutral that goes with everything! I wear my red bags anytime of year.

In my opinion, it depends on the colors you normally wear. If you wear a lot of black or cooler tones I would think black is best. But if you don't wear much black, I would say chestnut. But Black can also look nice with brown and vice versa.

A nice in between color is the taupe. That one is nice but also more of a brown.

I personally think red is also a great neutral that goes with everything! I wear my red bags anytime of year.
If I had to choose only 1, I would choose Natural. It pops any outfit, especially black and blues. It's one of the classiest colors in that style satchel in my opinion. So rich looking and you can dress it up or down.

If I had to choose only 1, I would choose Natural. It pops any outfit, especially black and blues. It's one of the classiest colors in that style satchel in my opinion. So rich looking and you can dress it up or down.
Oh yes I forgot about that one! It is a good all around classy color. I still like red the most though! I think it's sexy ;)

Oh yes I forgot about that one! It is a good all around classy color. I still like red the most though! I think it's sexy ;)
Oh yeah baby!!!! The red is VERY sexy! :loveeyes: I have a red Pebble Leather satchel and that's what stopped me from getting it. I'm actually thinking about selling it to get the red Florentine. Decisions, decisions...

I would pick taupe. I wear it with a lot of outfits and it fits with every shoe, jeans, dress etc. Its just a gorgeous neutral with enough brown, tan and gray in it to make it very versatile.

Ivy for me is also a great year round color.

I have only one which is ivy and I absolutely love it! I told my husband that I can just look at it on the days that I don't carry it. I saw a woman at church last week with the black and it was stunning! If you don't wear a lot of black then I would say chestnut. I guess I am no help at all! They are all beautiful!!!