Is ultraviolet versatile

peachylv

O.G.
Apr 15, 2011
Hi everyone. I was wondering if ultraviolet is a versatile year-round color. Does it only look good with certain colors or does it look surprisingly good with a lot? I'm strongly considering a day with rh.

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing a few months ago! I have found that my UV goes well with army green, pink, blue jean outfits as well as adding a "pop" of color to summer whites! Plus, it is dark enough that you don't have to worry about carrying it!

I was wondering the same thing a few months ago! I have found that my UV goes well with army green, pink, blue jean outfits as well as adding a "pop" of color to summer whites! Plus, it is dark enough that you don't have to worry about carrying it!
Thanks lovinlife! I'm glad to hear that it goes with so much. I definitely need a shoulder bag this season. I'd like to be able to wear uv year round. An ultraviolet day sounds so beautiful. I don't think the Bal.com does this color justice.

Can anyone post a picture of their ultraviolet bag? I just bought a mauve city online, but it looks more like a ultraviolet color, I am struggling should i return it or not.