Michael Kors or Louis Vuitton?

Kdaponte

Apr 13, 2014
So I have a wedding that I am attending in May. I am wearing a black gown and burgundy heels (it is a black tie event). My problem is that I purchased a Micael Kors weston clutch in black, however, now I'm wondering if I should instead get a Louis Vuitton epi pouchette in black? What do you think? Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone thank you for your responses. I'm going to get my dress altered next week, so hopefully I can make a decision by then. I guess the true problem is that when I got the MK clutch in the mail it was bigger and heavier than I expected making me think this would in fact be a "one time use bag." In the meantime I had purchased an LV monogram pochette and loved the size and shape of the bag. This then made me think of the black epi pochette. I will keep you updated, and thank you again for the help!

MK black clutch or LV black epi pouchette paired with a black gown may be too monochromatic and can end up too simple or boring. Maybe either brand in a different colour that will work with your burgundy heels.

MK black clutch or LV black epi pouchette paired with a black gown may be too monochromatic and can end up too simple or boring. Maybe either brand in a different colour that will work with your burgundy heels.

I agree - an LV vernis in a bright colour would be lovely with a black gown. I also agree with those who say to buy something you will use often, not just a one time thing.