Do you like the Boston bag?

Lovin' Life

Aug 11, 2009
Hello,

I am interested to know what your thoughts are about the Boston Bag! I am trying to decide if it is my next "go to style". I would love to hear what you think are the pros and cons of this style!:ty:

Last edited:
Thank you sodapop!

I wonder why it's hard to find in France? I'm leaning towards keeping the one I ordered.

The "pros" that I like: clean zipper without the zipper ends hanging over the sides of the bag; it only takes one hand to zip it. It holds as much as a city, if not more. It's a nice size for shopping without bumping into things. The cross body strap is nice for an added variety and winter coats.

"Cons" : I really cannot identify any, which is why I love to hear others thoughts. I maybe missing something!

Thank you sodapop!

I wonder why it's hard to find in France? I'm leaning towards keeping the one I ordered.

The "pros" that I like: clean zipper without the zipper ends hanging over the sides of the bag; it only takes one hand to zip it. It holds as much as a city, if not more. It's a nice size for shopping without bumping into things. The cross body strap is nice for an added variety and winter coats.

"Cons" : I really cannot identify any, which is why I love to hear others thoughts. I maybe missing something!

I just noticed this bag on Barneys website and I love it! I totally agree with all of your 'pros'! I was thinking about getting the Velo L until I saw this! :lol:

I just noticed this bag on Barneys website and I love it! I totally agree with all of your 'pros'! I was thinking about getting the Velo L until I saw this! :lol:

I think the Boston is classy looking, but because it is Balenciaga it isn't haughty or snobbish. I tried it on with a Chanel outfit, and I liked it more on that particular day then my Chanel flaps!