Instant reveal & question :)

lacedwithlove

Dec 20, 2013
This is my first Chanel piece ever...

I'd like to give a warm welcome to my new espadrilles!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398363612.070592.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398363628.804968.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398363638.470324.jpg

So the question at hand:
these look pretty worn :sad: would this bother you or should I happily keep? I'm not sure how hard these are still to come by so I'm hesitant on returning. But! I was really hoping for the new double soles as I heard those wear longer...

What is a girl to do?

Thank you for letting me share & any advice is much appreciated!

This is my first Chanel piece ever...

I'd like to give a warm welcome to my new espadrilles!

View attachment 2591776

View attachment 2591778

View attachment 2591779

So the question at hand:
these look pretty worn :sad: would this bother you or should I happily keep? I'm not sure how hard these are still to come by so I'm hesitant on returning. But! I was really hoping for the new double soles as I heard those wear longer...

What is a girl to do?

Thank you for letting me share & any advice is much appreciated!
Did you get these from the boutique? If so, the condition would really bother me but thats my personal opinion! Congrats on them :smile:

Did you get these from the boutique? If so, the condition would really bother me but thats my personal opinion! Congrats on them :smile:

Thank you!

I called Nordstrom but the local store didn't have my size. They placed the order for me from a different store and shipped it over. I'm not 100% positive that I would walked away with these had I seen the condition in person =\ But then again, knowing how "rare" they are, I might have done it anyway. I dunnoooo :sad:

Does it bother you enough to return?

Thank you!

I called Nordstrom but the local store didn't have my size. They placed the order for me from a different store and shipped it over. I'm not 100% positive that I would walked away with these had I seen the condition in person =\ But then again, knowing how "rare" they are, I might have done it anyway. I dunnoooo :sad:

Does it bother you enough to return?
I say trust your instincts and ask the store to find you another pair that isn't worn-looking. Chanel should be all about customer service, and this is not an unfair request. You deserve perfect espadrilles...see if they can find them. If not, then you can decide.

Hope this helps!

I cannot decide if they look worn or if that is what happens when you put stitches from the logo in the leather... In the pics they look pretty good to me... Do they look like they have been worn on the soles?