carly or ali???

Carly or Ali?

• Natural Ali

• Khaki Signature Carly w/ Cognac trim

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the Carly as well. The Ali just doesn't cut it for me. It seems like a style better suited for a more mature woman, and I'm in the younger age range.

But then again everybody seems to love the Legacy line and I don't care for it at all....so maybe I'm just odd?

I have both of these bags: a signature Ali and a signature Carly (also a leather Carly). The Carly is MUCH easier to get into because it doesn't have a flap. The Ali is sooo roomy, but things get lost in there. But I like the way the signature Ali looks better, but I haven't seen one in leather. Neither has an outside pocket, which would be really nice. So are you going for looks or convenience? Silly question, looks always come first, right? I really think you need one of each!!!

I love the Carly as well. The Ali just doesn't cut it for me. It seems like a style better suited for a more mature woman, and I'm in the younger age range.

But then again everybody seems to love the Legacy line and I don't care for it at all....so maybe I'm just odd?

you're not odd, but I'm definitely in the "more mature woman" group.

I also might add - I have a black ali already. :graucho:

ali all the way!!!! I personally love the flap it makes me feel like my stuff is safe but since it has a pocket right under the flap i can get to that stuff SO easily with it on my shoulder!

and its just beautiful and perfect and UGH ALI!!! :smile: haha