"miss dior" promenade large pouch fuchsia lambskin

bagwathi

O.G.
Jun 15, 2012
Ladies, any of you have seen this IRL, I'm totally loving it but would want to know your feedback on the colour and space inside the pouch. Also any idea how much would be the price increase for this one could be? Right now its GBP 1050!

dior.com/couture/en_gb/womens-fashion/leather-goods/evening-bags-and-clutches/miss-dior-promenade-large-pouch-in-fuchsia-lambskin-6-5596

The colour is gorgeous, and its actually very roomy especially compared to the Chanel WOC.

Not sure when the next price increase will be, but it probably won't go up more than 100 GBP.

The colour is gorgeous, and its actually very roomy especially compared to the Chanel WOC.

Not sure when the next price increase will be, but it probably won't go up more than 100 GBP.
Thanks Averagejoe!! Need your approval stamp, just keeping my fingers crossed that it should be available when I go in July to Paris!

I actually just bought one yesterday, in a blue color though. It fits quite a bit, I love it. Very cute item. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398308073.060606.jpg

The fuchsia is gorgeous too, I was torn between the fuchsia and this blue at the store.

I actually just bought one yesterday, in a blue color though. It fits quite a bit, I love it. Very cute item. View attachment 2591058

The fuchsia is gorgeous too, I was torn between the fuchsia and this blue at the store.
Wow!! Blue looks good too!! I want fuschia but also want Black with gold hardware which is not available in my country :sad: may I know if you saw black with gold HW where you bought your Miss Dior please?

Wow!! Blue looks good too!! I want fuschia but also want Black with gold hardware which is not available in my country :sad: may I know if you saw black with gold HW where you bought your Miss Dior please?

I think they did have it in the pale gold color. But I was looking at the silver hardware more, so I didn't pay too much mind to ghw. I bought mine at a SAKs at Washington DC.

Ladies, any of you have seen this IRL, I'm totally loving it but would want to know your feedback on the colour and space inside the pouch. Also any idea how much would be the price increase for this one could be? Right now its GBP 1050!

dior.com/couture/en_gb/womens-fashion/leather-goods/evening-bags-and-clutches/miss-dior-promenade-large-pouch-in-fuchsia-lambskin-6-5596

Hi, I just got mine today. I love it, it's such a beautiful color! After seeing Snowbubble's I debated the blue (it is so pretty too!) but pink is more me. It has a lot of room, way more than my Chanel WOC. I can fit my sunnies, iPhone, lotion, and tissues. The color is pretty bright IRL, but hard to capture with a pic. I think it will look great with all the colors I wear in summer. I'm new to Dior so I have no idea about their price increases.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398715892.831769.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398715945.675024.jpg

Hi, I just got mine today. I love it, it's such a beautiful color! After seeing Snowbubble's I debated the blue (it is so pretty too!) but pink is more me. It has a lot of room, way more than my Chanel WOC. I can fit my sunnies, iPhone, lotion, and tissues. The color is pretty bright IRL, but hard to capture with a pic. I think it will look great with all the colors I wear in summer. I'm new to Dior so I have no idea about their price increases.
View attachment 2596809
View attachment 2596811

oooh she is lovely!!!! a huge congrats to you!!! :biggrin: :yahoo:

had i not gotten two chanel fuchsia pieces i would have gotten this color too ;)