I ordered yet another bag! How do I explain this? Lol.

Oh no, I can't believe I'm actually going to call the Reading store to see if they have any aqua satchels left..... I have yet to get my first satchel. I had an Ivy one once, but I exchanged it for the red Stanwich.

Bobetta, you're in good company :ghi5:

And to add, I have a taupe satchel and I absolutely love the bag and the color. It goes with everything. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the satchels. I love all the colors.

Hey Bobetta!
I totally know what you mean. It's so hard to resist getting new beautiful bags, especially when you've been stalking them and suddenly you find them at great prices. I too keep telling myself it would be the last but it never is.

DH had not really realized how many bags I had since they were in different closets in the house, but when we moved and he saw how many boxes were only for my bags, he was so surprised. He told me not to buy more since they were too many (especially because of the space they take now...I took a complete bedroom for the bags), but I don't listen :lol:

I was the one that posted the pics of the turquoise dillen satchel. I hope you find one soon. Keep looking!

You guys are the absolute best!!!
I got in crazy busy mode but I'm going to reply back more later. Just wanted to say that my dream bag is actually owned by someone in this forum! I forgot her user name. I'll have to go back through my messages. But she posted the pic and asked, is this it, and I was, like, yes, it is! Lol. It's the Aqua Dillen II Satchel with the aqua handles and aqua body. Love that bag. But it's a few years old and no one seems to sell it anymore. :sad: So I was holding off for that bag but once I realized it may not be happening, I decided to grab whatever Reading had left. And I kept calling and they kept saying one bag left. Who knows. And she said it wasn't "that" smooth. And that it was a bit grainy. But I took my chances and we'll see what happens when she arrives this week. Cannot freaking wait! Lol.
:smile::smile:

Uh oh, only one bag left? :sad: Maybe I won't be faced with another decision after all. I was going to order small though. I guess I'll make the call anyway.

Yes, I remember now, you wanted the aqua dillen. The search will be fun. Just keep checking online and on eBay. Good luck. :smile: I can't wait to see your new aqua satchel.

Uh oh, only one bag left? :sad: Maybe I won't be faced with another decision after all. I was going to order small though. I guess I'll make the call anyway.

Yes, I remember now, you wanted the aqua dillen. The search will be fun. Just keep checking online and on eBay. Good luck. :smile: I can't wait to see your new aqua satchel.

And I had asked for the small first and they didn't have any at all. Or the mini. So I ordered another regular-sized satchel. But stocks change and maybe you'll get lucky. :smile:

Hey Bobetta!
I totally know what you mean. It's so hard to resist getting new beautiful bags, especially when you've been stalking them and suddenly you find them at great prices. I too keep telling myself it would be the last but it never is.

DH had not really realized how many bags I had since they were in different closets in the house, but when we moved and he saw how many boxes were only for my bags, he was so surprised. He told me not to buy more since they were too many (especially because of the space they take now...I took a complete bedroom for the bags), but I don't listen :lol:

I was the one that posted the pics of the turquoise dillen satchel. I hope you find one soon. Keep looking!

Yes! The turquoise Dillen satchel! That was you. I call it aqua and that's how I search for the images but it does look turquoise. Soooo pretty. You're super lucky!!!
And I have to start plotting space in my closet and room. What a problem to have, huh??? Lol.
And I've come to accept that this is total "addict" status. I mean, seriously. Lol.

And I had asked for the small first and they didn't have any at all. Or the mini. So I ordered another regular-sized satchel. But stocks change and maybe you'll get lucky. :smile:
Funny, you just posted this. I just got off the phone with the Reading store. The SA told me that they aqua color didn't even come in the small size, only the mini and the regular size. So I just finished posting on Suntenya's thread. The mini is too small for me so I tried for the regular and had no luck. She was going to call around for me, but I told her I'd wait because I'm not sure but I think the regular is just too big for me. Thanks.

Regular is a little on the bigger side and Im afraid that for me in a lighter color would just be overwhelming, vice versa a darker color like ocean or ivy. Well, looks like aqua will be in medium pocket style then :smile: I think they told me they had some in stock when I got my salmon one. I cant wait for Bobetta's pictures to get a better feel for the bag.

Funny, you just posted this. I just got off the phone with the Reading store. The SA told me that they aqua color didn't even come in the small size, only the mini and the regular size. So I just finished posting on Suntenya's thread. The mini is too small for me so I tried for the regular and had no luck. She was going to call around for me, but I told her I'd wait because I'm not sure but I think the regular is just too big for me. Thanks.

Ahhhh, I guess that's why she was quick to say, no, to the small. I didn't know that. I asked for a mini too and all she had was the regular satchel. Which is big but I carry lots of stuff around. And my taupe was working out for me. I like that color in a small bag though. It was a tough call. But I've always been blue obsessed in general and I needed to own that color in something. She said she had aqua in the hobo style. I considered it. $149.
And I saw the mini in salmon at the outlet and it was soooo pretty. Ugh.

Regular is a little on the bigger side and Im afraid that for me in a lighter color would just be overwhelming, vice versa a darker color like ocean or ivy. Well, looks like aqua will be in medium pocket style then :smile: I think they told me they had some in stock when I got my salmon one. I cant wait for Bobetta's pictures to get a better feel for the bag.

See? And I agree with you about the bigger bag and lighter bold color theory. Small would've been ideal (if it existed) and I would've settled on the mini. But mini would be too small for my everyday carry. But ideal for fun outings and shopping days maybe. Your salmon bag is so hot. I remember those pics. I can't wait for my bag to come in. Even though it might be overwhelming, I love the color so much, I can get past it. I think. I'll have to. Lol.
Can't get here fast enough!!!

It will be perfect for you, you look a little taller then me too. Plus I just dont carry as much stuff around since I'm not working and Im not a mom. Considering what I would use the bag for- small would be perfect. Oh, well if I really give up on the color there is always a new one to be put on the list hahahahah.

You guys are the absolute best!!!
I got in crazy busy mode but I'm going to reply back more later. Just wanted to say that my dream bag is actually owned by someone in this forum! I forgot her user name. I'll have to go back through my messages. But she posted the pic and asked, is this it, and I was, like, yes, it is! Lol. It's the Aqua Dillen II Satchel with the aqua handles and aqua body. Love that bag. But it's a few years old and no one seems to sell it anymore. :sad: So I was holding off for that bag but once I realized it may not be happening, I decided to grab whatever Reading had left. And I kept calling and they kept saying one bag left. Who knows. And she said it wasn't "that" smooth. And that it was a bit grainy. But I took my chances and we'll see what happens when she arrives this week. Cannot freaking wait! Lol.
:smile::smile:
That is what they said about my small aqua flo satchel! I called around November and they said they had one left but the discount wasn't that great so I didn't get it. Then I called last week and they still only had one in one store. I don't know if it was just pure luck and the same bag, or if they got more in during that time. But I'm sure yours will be great!

I have the same problem with so many bags! My hubby has said that I have a lot of handbags, but I just tell him it's a girl thing and that most women like to collect at least one thing, whether it be shoes, purses, jewelry, etc. I think it is common for women to have that one thing they love. But for me it's Dooney/Coach handbags AND lingerie :lol:

That is so weird they said it was never made in the small! I saw them on the Dooney site in all sizes last year. Maybe she didn't know or they were trying to let you off easy? haha

That is so weird they said it was never made in the small! I saw them on the Dooney site in all sizes last year. Maybe she didn't know or they were trying to let you off easy? haha

Maybe she was new or there was a system glitch. You have the real thing in your hands so you know best! Since they didn't have it I've been looking at the Ocean blue thinking I might like that color too. :smile: I can never make a decision...but then I shouldn't be buying another bag anyway!!

Maybe she was new or there was a system glitch. You have the real thing in your hands so you know best! Since they didn't have it I've been looking at the Ocean blue thinking I might like that color too. :smile: I can never make a decision...but then I shouldn't be buying another bag anyway!!
That is how I am too! If I can't get the original one I wanted I automatically think of a second option even though I know I shouldn't get anymore! I am the same with lingerie. Always enticed by new colors and styles! lol