Hi experts
Any news or informations
So far from your favourite stores?
Any updates?
I miss the one last year
Appreciate your contributions
Hoping to make time this round

Dear bagidiotic,
the H Sale will start at the same time as the official Sale in Paris, Wednesday 25th June!
I was there in Jan and found some nice items, but didn't queue for the 90's.
This time the Fall 2012 collection will be on Sale.
Hope this helps!
:smile:

Dear bagidiotic,
the H Sale will start at the same time as the official Sale in Paris, Wednesday 25th June!
I was there in Jan and found some nice items, but didn't queue for the 90's.
This time the Fall 2012 collection will be on Sale.
Hope this helps!
:smile:

Thanks kelly quick replied
Is it 3 days or 4 days?
Palais congress usual?

Hi experts
Any news or informations
So far from your favourite stores?
Any updates?
I miss the one last year
Appreciate your contributions
Hoping to make time this round
Wait a minute!? Did i misunderstand something here? This is the first time i heard H has a sale. Any discount involved? or just the fact that more bags are available without playing games with the SAs?

Wait a minute!? Did i misunderstand something here? This is the first time i heard H has a sale. Any discount involved? or just the fact that more bags are available without playing games with the SAs?
Absolutely no bags or small leather goods at the sale. Only scarves, ties, shoes, apparels and gloves. Discount is 40%-50% off French retail price.

Absolutely no bags or small leather goods at the sale. Only scarves, ties, shoes, apparels and gloves. Discount is 40%-50% off French retail price.
Thanks. Not going that way any time soon, but I'll keep that in mind. Good to know. If the bags are involved, I might consider making a special trip there. Huh....

Gosh, I should go!! I need it!!
Ladies, does anybody know how it works? Is there a que or any special conditions or you can just get in and buy?
Sorry for stupid questions, I've never been on such sales :blush:

Gosh, I should go!! I need it!!
Ladies, does anybody know how it works? Is there a que or any special conditions or you can just get in and buy?
Sorry for stupid questions, I've never been on such sales :blush:
My dear, you have to line up, and the very first day, this means hours... But after this, you just get in and buy, no conditions at all! :smile: