Mulberry Mini Lily Bag ??

Hi

I was wondering for those of you that own a Mini Lily Bag. In particular the Cookie Range how much does it actually hold?

Does it fit an Iphone Inside ?

TIA

I have the Mini Cookie Lily, it fits an Iphone and a small wallet (I use a Prada zip around "card wallet") side by side, a lip gloss laid on top, and then I wedge my keys in the little space that remains on the side. I love it (mostly because it is a Cookie), but admit my Bayswater Clutch wallet holds the contents of my wallet, plus Iphone, lip gloss, and keys more comfortably.

The Cookie Lily opened the floodgates for me-before I bought it that season, the last Mulberry I had purchased was the Mini Mabel...I have since obtained about 10 Mulberries, both new and preowned!

I have the Mini Cookie Lily, it fits an Iphone and a small wallet (I use a Prada zip around "card wallet") side by side, a lip gloss laid on top, and then I wedge my keys in the little space that remains on the side. I love it (mostly because it is a Cookie), but admit my Bayswater Clutch wallet holds the contents of my wallet, plus Iphone, lip gloss, and keys more comfortably.

The Cookie Lily opened the floodgates for me-before I bought it that season, the last Mulberry I had purchased was the Mini Mabel...I have since obtained about 10 Mulberries, both new and preowned!

Thanks its surprising it holds that much as I wasnt even sure it would fit my I Phone

Was wondering as I am considering it for my hols but would need to fit at least phone keys and some money inside

How do you find the strap as its not adjustable is it like the normal sized lily. So do you have to wear cross body?

Thanks again x

Thanks its surprising it holds that much as I wasnt even sure it would fit my I Phone

Was wondering as I am considering it for my hols but would need to fit at least phone keys and some money inside

How do you find the strap as its not adjustable is it like the normal sized lily. So do you have to wear cross body?

Thanks again x

Yes, I do have to wear it cross body, I am not very tall (5'2") so it would hang too low if i hung it on my shoulder. I love all Cookies but I find my plain black bays clutch wallet most useful/versatile.

Thanks again x

Hi Emzbox,

I'm 5'10" and can wear it cross body or as a shoulder bag. It will take a coin purse, 'phone, keys & lippy easily.

:tup:

I owned one before but sold it on as I didnt use it much...

I think my best bet would be a Mini Alexa but again there isnt many of them about either. Not in the colours that I would want anyway

x

Hi what colour mini alexa are you looking for? There is a cream one on ebay ends soon

Hi what colour mini alexa are you looking for? There is a cream one on ebay ends soon

Hi Betsy

I am quite open on colours really. The only colours I do not want are Oak Blk or Choc or a bright piercing pink

Ive seen the one on ebay but its snake print and I think I will end up babying it too much so think I would be best with a leather one ;-(

Thank you though ;0) x