Do u like few items of similar canvas print in one outfit?

Nefedov

Jan 22, 2012
I think that only one item with print can be used per one outfit

Other way LV items with print stops to be an accent and outfit become looks like LV advert

Do u agree with me?

I like variant from left

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394313672.802175.jpg

My LV collection: Roman PM Ardoise, Naviglio Damier Azur, Bass MM, Keepall Bandolier 45 Macassar, Keepall Bandolier 55 Damier Graphite, PDV Damier Graphite, Initials Belt Damier Graphite, Initials Belt Taiga Grey, Inventeur Damier Graphite Reversible Belt, Petit Damier Graphite Scarf, Key Pouch Damier Ebene

It depends. If I had lots of LV monogram luggage, for instance, I wouldn't think twice about using it at the same time. I also wear a Damier Ebene belt while carrying an Ebene bag. I think too much can be overpowering, but I think it's okay to match a little, too.

It depends. If I had lots of LV monogram luggage, for instance, I wouldn't think twice about using it at the same time. I also wear a Damier Ebene belt while carrying an Ebene bag. I think too much can be overpowering, but I think it's okay to match a little, too.
+1. I think belt and bag in similar print looks sharp and stylish, and also a full set of luggage. I think the guy on this pic looks great:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-21-10-43-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-21-10-43-13.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 437
I Think it depends on which print..... I can see a lot of DE or a lot of mono potentially......but too much of MC in either color would be horrid. Too matchy matchy is never pretty......

I like pic 2 - coordinated pieces (to me) show a decision to pull together a look. I am OCD so maybe that's where it comes from. Either way, both look stunning and it is what you feel most comfortable with.