One week after speedy repair this happened

lvaddict89

Jul 21, 2012
This speedy is 12 years old. It was in awesome condition except for the vachetta pull tab ripping off after years of use.

I got the zipper pull replaced. When they put in the new brass zipper stopper, they did a messy job and frayed the material that is connected to the zipper. Now the material ripped and the zipper is only on one side :sad:((

A similar thing happened to a cles I had and they said they couldn't do anything about it since it was ripped, so I'm expecting a similar answer this time :/

I just wish they I didn't repair it in the first placeImageUploadedByPurseForum1398093827.984675.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398094120.574784.jpg

LV is certainly declining in quality. :nogood::nogood::tdown::tdown: I think it is time to look elsewhere.

I mean. It's understandable that the material might fray since they're ripping out that stopper and putting in a new one. I'm a little upset but it's an older bag. I think maybe since it was an in store repair it was a messy one. I bet if they sent it out it would have been better

I mean. It's understandable that the material might fray since they're ripping out that stopper and putting in a new one. I'm a little upset but it's an older bag. I think maybe since it was an in store repair it was a messy one. I bet if they sent it out it would have been better

Hm. Could they just cut the threads that's holding down the fabric piece with the zipper and put a new one in (re-sewing of course)? It seems like a pretty easy job. You should definitely have them look at it again and tell them exactly what happened. They might even give you a new bag if this was caused by a sloppy repair job. It doesn't hurt to ask.

LV should still be able to fix this for you. They can replace the entire zipper which will fix all issues you are currently having, I would take it in & explain what happened, but this is fixable! :smile: GL

This speedy is 12 years old. It was in awesome condition except for the vachetta pull tab ripping off after years of use.

I got the zipper pull replaced. When they put in the new brass zipper stopper, they did a messy job and frayed the material that is connected to the zipper. Now the material ripped and the zipper is only on one side :sad:((

A similar thing happened to a cles I had and they said they couldn't do anything about it since it was ripped, so I'm expecting a similar answer this time :/

I just wish they I didn't repair it in the first placeView attachment 2587638View attachment 2587643

May I ask, did you have to pay for the repair and how much? And sorry for seeing your purse didn't get a good repair job.