Le Pliage Neo Tote (it has a strap!)

lesAdrets

O.G.
Mar 29, 2013
Hi ladies-

Was browsing Saks and came upon this. Anyone pre-order yet? :smile:

LePliageNeo.png

I really wish they had offered this just one week earlier! Now I have to wait for any additional purchases. It looks just like what I need, maybe by waiting I can see if they offer it in other colors. I would love a plum one.

I was JUST looking at this! It's like a Cuir in Planetes material. I like this bag. It looks too much like my black Planetes to justify getting it in black and I really need to see the poppy in person. If it came in yellow, I'd be all over it for summer.

I was JUST looking at this! It's like a Cuir in Planetes material. I like this bag. It looks too much like my black Planetes to justify getting it in black and I really need to see the poppy in person. If it came in yellow, I'd be all over it for summer.

Bright blue, yellow or fuchsia would be killer!

I saw this bag on the Saks website and I think I would consider buying if it came in large, and more colors. Would love it in camel, red or indigo!!!! It also reminds me of the Speedy.

I saw that the other day! Maybe that was the mid range option plan behind the price increase on the LP Cuir line? I hope they make it more colors! Colors work so well on the nylon bags!