Discontinued finds - Bellevue gm vs wilshire gm

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
Hi everyone, I'd appreciate some expert advise. I love both of these styles and have wanted them for some time. I've checked out the clubhouse etc and still can't decide.

Both are available in amarante for roughly the same price. Both excellent condition

Which would you choose and why? And are the handles stiff on the wilshire gm? I have the pm in pomme and can imagine it getting pretty painful if the bag is full.

Thanks in advance

Bellevue GM's zipper top tend to bump into things while carried. Wilshire GM has a straighter shape from top to bottom, which is less of a problem except it has a hook top and no vachetta but the straps would be more comfy on the Bellevue.

Bellevue GM's zipper top tend to bump into things while carried. Wilshire GM has a straighter shape from top to bottom, which is less of a problem except it has a hook top and no vachetta but the straps would be more comfy on the Bellevue.

Thank you for your advice! Do you mean because of the bucket shape that the top bangs into things? It's quite an unusual shape