Help UV Legacy Large Clutch

Legacy Leather Large Clutch.......I have it in Black and Lemon. White, Deep Port, Black Violet, Light Khaki, and Black are available through the current Factory On-Line Sale. Good luck finding UV. It's a nice color.

Last edited:
I would try to call the factory 1-800 number and your local outlets and see what they have in stock. I actually called JAX last week about these and they showed zero in inventory for all colors so I think they may have all been sent to the factory warehouse and/or outlets. I believe the style number is 48021

I would try to call the factory 1-800 number and your local outlets and see what they have in stock. I actually called JAX last week about these and they showed zero in inventory for all colors so I think they may have all been sent to the factory warehouse and/or outlets. I believe the style number is 48021

Oh ok that is a great idea I know theses are pretty old now.

I'm pretty certain these sold out before ever going to outlet. I had wanted one in late 2013 when they were in stores and I still missed it because it was gone that fast. But, you never know, maybe they'll find one somewhere that was returned or misplaced.