Please help me decide ! Boy woc vs Envelope clutch vs mini flap

Domo

May 2, 2013
Hi guys , i am currently looking for a small bag / clutch since its easier for me to carry around during the summer . I have my eyes on the fushia boy woc , which i could wear it cross body , the envelope clutch ; which has a chain and a lot bigger than the woc but can not be worn cross body . The last one is the mini flap , which i am meh about because i'm 5'6 and it just seems too small for me . What do you guys think , which one would you choose ? Thanks ! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398043849.185152.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398043862.475056.jpg

Ps. These are pictures i got from other people's post ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398044046.761361.jpg

Do you have any other smaller bags? If not, I'd say WOC is most practical!

I can't stop using mine! After I got my WOC, I don't want to switch back to my old wallet!

Thanks ladies ! I like the woc too, but its so hard to get one . I have called my sa from neiman marcus but she said they're not getting any patent leather ones , only the black caviar.

I think boutique and NM all get metallic boy WOCs

My local NM and boutiques all have them about 2 wks ago. There might still be hope if you really want one!

Just keep close eyes on authentic find threads. I thought some TPFers reported spotting some at NYC