I Have a Chance to Work At Louis Vuitton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina101

Jan 12, 2007
1 year ago one of my moms friend asked me if i had a job.. at that time i worked at my uncles dental lab making fake teeth:rolleyes: lol.. I always wanted to work even at a young age. I stared my first job at my local MC Donald's. I was only 14, i actually applied for the job 2 days after my 13th birthday lol. Now I am 18. Anyway my moms friend abby asked me if I wanted to work at L'occitane at Garden State Mall in NJ. I said yes, and started working there the next week.. I loved it since it was in a mall, and i loved going to the mall. Currently I work at L'occitane and my uncles lab, both jobs part time. I also go to PCC college. So you could see i very busy.:sweatdrop: Anyway this lady Susan that works with me at L'occitane has a friend that works at LV, and she said that her friend would like me to work at LV since she knows I am a very good worker at L'occitane. I actually made the record sales in 6 months.:yahoo: Omg I cant believe it, she offered me to work at LV at garden state mall. I don't know what to do. Its soo overwhelming.. I have to quit one job, maybe the Lab or even both the Lab and L'occitane. Then work at LV:drool:, Omg sounds like dream.. Should i accept the offer..

YES!!! take it. and since they know you are a good worker ,if it doesnt work out at LV you will have other jobs. its a win-win situation. Feel very good about your self. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.