From the WOC to the Maxi: What's in Your Back Pocket?

Valienal

Sep 21, 2013
Fellow TPFers, partly out of curiosity and partly out of my own lack of use, I would love to know what you keep in that outside pocket of Chanel bags! Business cards? Receipts? Chocolate? It seems too small to put a phone in it and two narrow to put anything in it that will stretch it. So my friends, what's in your outside back pocket?! :smile:

At the moment, my back pocket is empty :-P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 604
Reactions: sylvivia
I share your concerns

I usually put parking tickets for my WOC so I can grab them easily also they are relatively small so they can be totally inside the pocket with no risks of falling out.

But like you said, most of the time I don't have anything there (for my GST, WOC, m/l and jumbo)

And I'd like to know how others use it

Oh wow! I've always wondered what that pocket is intended for because anything other than paper I fear would over stretch it or leave an imprint!

For my GST, I tried to put anything flat like a thin pack of wet tissue, but yes i'm also afraid to stretch it and weight down the back side of my GST, which will make it even more saggy. So thats the only thing i put in the back outside pocket.

Granted, I feel like caviar back pockets are obviously more sturdy. But aside from paper I don't know what I would put in it! So curious what Chanel intended their use for (looks? Lol) and what everyone else fits!

Granted, I feel like caviar back pockets are obviously more sturdy. But aside from paper I don't know what I would put in it! So curious what Chanel intended their use for (looks? Lol) and what everyone else fits!

Didn't coco Chanel intend this back pocket for quick easy access for tips and transportation fare? Correct me if I'm mistaken.....