Illamasqua Regal -- HELP!

gooiegoo99

Sep 28, 2011
Okay, so I am going crazy here. I recently swatched a nail polish called Regal by Illamasqua at a Sephora while on vacation. I fell in love with it immediately, but wanted to purchase it online, only to find out I can't find it anywhere online!!

This is so crazy to me, I can literally find 0 things about this nail polish online. I am so sure it was called Regal because I saved it in my notepad on my phone to buy. Was this a limited edition color? Is it really old? Was it renamed? What's the deal!! Why can't I find it online? D:

I am so disappointed I fell and am so in love with this nail polish and I worry I will never be able to find it again :crybaby:

What a mystery! "Regal" from that blog post reminds me a lot of Illamasqua Force (described as an "electric blue") but Regal seems even brighter ?
http://www.temptalia.com/illamasqua-force-nail-varnish-review-photos-swatches
Regal was definitely more of a jelly I'd say- and it was just the perfect balance between bright blue and nice classic blue.

Maybe now that Vampy is trying to get info Illamasqua will actually respond, I'm not a big enough name to cry fuss about it probably :rolleyes:

Regal was definitely more of a jelly I'd say- and it was just the perfect balance between bright blue and nice classic blue.

Maybe now that Vampy is trying to get info Illamasqua will actually respond, I'm not a big enough name to cry fuss about it probably :rolleyes:

Maybe it's a slow roll out? She may have purchased in-store here in NorCal. I'll check my local Sephoras to see if they have any in.

guess who decided to splurge on herself and get her FIRST illamasqua nail polish ever. what a dream :yahoo:

this may be my new favorite nail polish ever.

Attachments

• regal.JPG
    regal.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 228
I'm confused because I have read online that Sephora will no longer be carrying Illamasqua. If this is true, why would they have an exclusive color?

Btw I love Regal. I just picked some up the other day! Beautiful.