Finally there are some bags where US has the cheapest retail price! Only until Apr 30

Jan 30, 2014
I used to envy people who live in other countries where Chanel bags are retailed at lower prices. Finally there are some bags where US has the cheapest retail price! Only until Apr 30 though... because the price increase in the US is May 1.

This website has updated the recent April price increase in the UK and euro using countries, and Canada.

The cheapest retail price for classic flap m/l, classic flap maxi, and Reissue 227 are currently in the US!

Canada is the cheapest for the GST, while Turkey is the cheapest for the mini, the classic flap jumbo, and Reissue 226. UAE is the cheapest for Reissue 225.

For quilted boys, the small is the cheapest in the US. The old medium and new medium are the cheapest in Canada. The large is the cheapest in the US if you are buying from stores that are still selling at the $4500, and haven't increased to $5200.

http://www.chanelprices.com/

Last edited:
I have already bought them in preparation for the price increase! :smile: Only one color in maxi that has eluded me... 13B metallic Charcoal Grey!

yay!!!!! congrats and smart thinking!!! that 13B might pop up! you never know :biggrin: I think I saw a post recently where someone just purchased a brand new 11 or 12 item that was probably forgotten about somewhere! I will also keep my eyes and ears open for you! I will also ping my SAs :hugs:

yay!!!!! congrats and smart thinking!!! that 13B might pop up! you never know :biggrin: I think I saw a post recently where someone just purchased a brand new 11 or 12 item that was probably forgotten about somewhere! I will also keep my eyes and ears open for you! I will also ping my SAs :hugs:

Thanks!

I bought the 12A red maxi and 11p silver mini recently. :smile: but they didn't have the 13B charcoal grey maxi. :sad:

Valentine2014 these are great news, but don't let Tutu see this. It is may affect Ban Island like a tropical storm or hurricane. :lol:

Last edited:
I am just curious about this "buying outside USA" strategy. Normally, one has to pay tax at the US custom for things bought outside USA, unless one hides them in the luggage...which is risky, if get caught, the penality is huge... So, if paying tax at US custom, is it still worthy to buy at France, Turkey or Canada? Last time, I drove from canada back, the custom people searched very hard to try to look for unreported things...