Ladies

Hi! And welcome to the LV forum....I think you should get either the speedy bandouliere 30 in monogram or damier ebene so you have the option of wearing it three different ways...great $ worth...GL with your decision...

It really depends on your budget! Capucine is beautiful but expensive! Neverfull is great if you like a tote. Speedy is good if you like a duffle-type bag to wear on your arm, or Speedy B for cross-body wear. The Alma is a classic lady like style. You really can't go wrong. I have the Totally PM and the Siracusa PM, both great bags.

I think you have to go and try on and see what you like. It will depend on your budget. Do you prefer shoulder or handheld bags, leather or canvas. How much do you generally carry? I think more information is needed to give you a good idea of what you may like. keep in mind just because a bag is popular here, it doesn't mean it's for everyone. I've had really popular bags that I sold as they weren't for me. And I really like some that aren't as popular too. Maybe look at bags in the clubhouse threads and see which ones you like best and then ask to try those on when you go shopping. Good luck!

Oops just saw your posts. I think the totally pm is nice though its little more than your budget, it has a zipper versus being open like neverfull. I used to own one it was very comfortable to carry. If you like handheld then a speedy.