Easter Reveal

Arielle84

Caviar Fan
Jun 24, 2013
meeting ended earlier than expected and i decided to pop by next building for some shopping....... alas, was it a good or bad move??? :yes::nogood:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,832
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,840
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,842
i just love chanel's packaging! my heart really ached when i teared e beautiful wrapper... silly i know!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,802
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,793
okies i know this isnt chanel but pls kindly bear with me :woot::woot:

isnt she the sweetest thing u've seen??? i think she's beautiful!! i was joking with the SA shes gonna be my new pet and i'll brush her hair daily :lol:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,794
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,798
presenting my HG for cardholders: black caviar in GHW!

i have seen many reveals and posts on this cardholder but my country's always out of stock for this particular model! i was so desperate i bought the lambskin in GHW but my heart was still yearning for caviar.

im so so so happy to finally lay my hands on this! my life is perfect now (at least for today:P)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,758
next: gold vintage looking brooch which is huge!

didnt plan on getting this since i'm always leaning towards those with crystals but the SA was very persuasive!! she said this has a nice vintage feel with chanel signature chain design. she even go to great lengths by posing in front of the mirror, pinning to her top, then at her collar, at scarf, at a necklace. must really give it to her for effort. :lol:
honestly i do feel this is a beautiful piece and it grows on me e more i look at it :smile:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,745