My TANO Off the Chain Bag

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Here's my promised pic of the Tano Off the Chain Bag. I love the Cobolt Blue color and the site doesn't show the nice full sized zipper pocket on the back (or front). The Chains make a little noise but not annoying so. It is a very pretty bag in a wild sort of way...LOL
I still have my qualms. The zipper pull is crap. Made out of what looks like a worn piece of Scrap leather. That is a NONO on a 215.00 bag! Alexandra...tell those people they need to step up this feature. This one thing if anything turns me off these bags especially since my MiniLisa's completely unraveled on me.

tano1.JPG

tano2.JPG

tano3.JPG

The Bows are okay. It's seems the zipper pull is where the problems are. Here is a pic of the bow and also a pic of the outside pocket zipper pull that is equally as crappy as the main one.

T1.JPG

T2.JPG

Yikes, what a bummer! I would be equally annoyed by the zipper pulls if it was my bag. :sad:

On the other hand, I adore that shape and style... and OOOH that color! Very nice!

Yes, I returned it to MustHaveBags. That was disappointing. It didn't pull off though. It was just sewn with one line down the middle of the pull and the 2 ends didn't match so it started unraveling until it got to the top. It's a whole Yin Yang thing. Love the style of the bag and the look. Like the pretty colors. But not so keen on craftsmanship for the price. Put on some nice sturdy FINISHED zipper pulls and some higher quality lining fabric and I would be a happy camper.

Do you know what?! It has just struck me that everybag I own or have coming in the post doesnt have zipper closure.
I dont trust zips from any brand as once the zip messes up your bag is unuseable.
Zipless is the way to go :yes: