Red Nightingale Color Help Please

jayne01

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
I'm about to pull the trigger on a red Nightingale...but I can't tell if these two are the same color. The one from Bergdorf's looks a little more cherry, and the one from NAP looks a little more burgundy (maybe it's brick?)...do you think it's the same red and just looks different in the pics? I returned a red one a while back b/c it was a more orangy-red w/ gold hardware, and I really wanted a red with silver hardware. Thanks for any help!! :smile:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Give...od94800060&cmCat=product&navid=QuickToProduct

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/433210

If you send me a pm I have a great SA at bergdorfs and I prefer to order everything through a SA rather than online that way you know exactly what your getting. She will send you comparison pics....

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I'm about to pull the trigger on a red Nightingale...but I can't tell if these two are the same color. The one from Bergdorf's looks a little more cherry, and the one from NAP looks a little more burgundy (maybe it's brick?)...do you think it's the same red and just looks different in the pics? I returned a red one a while back b/c it was a more orangy-red w/ gold hardware, and I really wanted a red with silver hardware. Thanks for any help!! :smile:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Give...od94800060&cmCat=product&navid=QuickToProduct

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/433210

I feel pretty confident in saying they are the same red but lighting is different. The new red is called Carmine. It is a deep crimson. Absolutely stunning wearable red. I have seen it in person and have a gale coming to me. It is different from the bright red and the brick/burgundy of FW2014. The carmine red can be found on the official Givenchy website or if u just google "givenchy carmine bag".

I feel pretty confident in saying they are the same red but lighting is different. The new red is called Carmine. It is a deep crimson. Absolutely stunning wearable red. I have seen it in person and have a gale coming to me. It is different from the bright red and the brick/burgundy of FW2014. The carmine red can be found on the official Givenchy website or if u just google "givenchy carmine bag".

Thank you! Sounds like it might be the red I've been searching for...I wanted either a true red or one that leaned towards cranberry. Do you think it's a red that can be worn in the summer? Think I'll order it today! :smile:

Thank you! Sounds like it might be the red I've been searching for...I wanted either a true red or one that leaned towards cranberry. Do you think it's a red that can be worn in the summer? Think I'll order it today! :smile:

It is part of the SS14 collection so I would say yes. It is definitely more of that deep cranberry red than say a lipstick or tomatoe red. I will likely get my red gale early next week. Which do u plan on ordering? Ant or Gale? I am thinking I may order Ant after I get my Gale. This is definitely the red I have been wanting.

It is part of the SS14 collection so I would say yes. It is definitely more of that deep cranberry red than say a lipstick or tomatoe red. I will likely get my red gale early next week. Which do u plan on ordering? Ant or Gale? I am thinking I may order Ant after I get my Gale. This is definitely the red I have been wanting.

I ordered the Gale...hopefully it will get here early next week. I'll be looking forward to your pics!!

Did you get your bag?? Mine was delivered to my work yesterday but I wasn't in the office...now the unopened box is sitting here beside me at my desk torturing me! :smile:

I did! It is absolutely stunning. FABULOUS RED! She is sitting in her dustbag next to my MB Gale. My only question is...do I want this amazing red in nightingale or my absolute fave Gbag style, Antigona. Hmmmm...

I am so excited for you to open yours! I cannot believe you haven't taken the box to the bathroom or break room to open and peek!

I did! It is absolutely stunning. FABULOUS RED! She is sitting in her dustbag next to my MB Gale. My only question is...do I want this amazing red in nightingale or my absolute fave Gbag style, Antigona. Hmmmm...

I am so excited for you to open yours! I cannot believe you haven't taken the box to the bathroom or break room to open and peek!

Haha, I thought about doing that! Except I ordered it from NAP and they must have boxed it in their gift packaging, b/c the box is huge! If someone saw me hauling that thing into the bathroom they would definitely be confused... ;)