Reveal, and Info needed

slyyls

O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
I purchased this bag directly from Coach; but didn't think to ask what model it is.
I also didn't keep the receipt, because I never save them.

Can anyone please tell me the model name and colour of this bag?

Thanks

Attachments

• coachi1.jpg
    coachi1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 909
  • coachi2.jpg
    coachi2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 909
I purchased this bag directly from Coach; but didn't think to ask what model it is.
I also didn't keep the receipt, because I never save them.

Can anyone please tell me the model name and colour of this bag?

Thanks
That's the small Madison Madeline in Midnight Oak leather! Congrats!

(But it came without the hang tags? There should be the leather one and a gold metal tag with a horse and carriage)

Thanks Barskin, I never keep hang tags on my bags. I also have some MK bags, and the big logo tags are sometimes hard to remove.
Oh? A no hang tag person. Interesting. Of course, the Coach tags are pretty discreet. Not so for the one on a Ralph Lauren bag I got last year. For a while the Lauren Ralph Lauren line was selling the bags with the Biggest Hang Tags Of All Time:

0241.jpg

That's some big HEAVY hang tag, huh?

Oh? A no hang tag person. Interesting. Of course, the Coach tags are pretty discreet. Not so for the one on a Ralph Lauren bag I got last year. For a while the Lauren Ralph Lauren line was selling the bags with the Biggest Hang Tags Of All Time:

0241.jpg

That's some big HEAVY hang tag, huh?

Geez, that's huge!

Geez, that's huge!
Oh, yeah. And it's quite a substantial piece of metal on a very thick piece of leather. What were they thinking? But, to me, the Coach hang tags are so iconic; I won't even bid on one on eBay if it doesn't have it. But, chacun à son gout, as they say (which roughly translates, I believe, as "if you have gout, you probably don't care about handbags that much, anyway," or something like that).

Oh, yeah. And it's quite a substantial piece of metal on a very thick piece of leather. What were they thinking? But, to me, the Coach hang tags are so iconic; I won't even bid on one on eBay if it doesn't have it. But, chacun à son gout, as they say (which roughly translates, I believe, as "if you have gout, you probably don't care about handbags that much, anyway," or something like that).
Lol...I like a small hangtag...it adds a little somethin , somethin! IMO! I don't care if people see that's its Coach though. I like it for me! :smile:

:roflmfao:
I remove hanging things from other brands but usually keep the Coach hangtags. I removed them from a Poppy because it was too much bling. I was able to sell my MK hangtag.

OMG I bought it last October, and I have no plan to sell it; but I didn't even think to keep the hang tag.
Well, it's a good thing that it's a gorgeous bag, isn't it. I love the Madeline. But, geez, did you know that you can sell hang tags alone on eBay, as well. They fetch good money. The leather and metal ones that came with this bag would have been especially valuable. There's gold in them thar key rings, slyyls! And, of course if you ever do want to sell any bag, (whether it be a Coach, MK or anything else) it catches a much better price if it comes with everything.