Lawsuit against LV

Sep 29, 2011
Anyone who participated in that class action lawsuit against LV- have you heard when they're sending out the merch certificates? I don't think $41 is going to go far but I want mine anyways. Maybe hang it up in my closet. 😄

Anyone who participated in that class action lawsuit against LV- have you heard when they're sending out the merch certificates? I don't think $41 is going to go far but I want mine anyways. Maybe hang it up in my closet. ��
I read they would be mailing out the gift cards mid April. Which is now ;)
They said sometime in April...

Here is what I posted in the other thread:
I just checked the website, it was updated on Jan. 9th. If you go there they have full details in the "Final Approval Order." It's 22 pages so I skimmed. Pg #4: We will get a merchandise certificates for $41.00 sometime in April. Pg.#13-14 The notice says they aren't required to impose a minimum purchase and "several" items are priced below $41.00 (what, agenda paper??) and customers would be able to use it to obtain free merchandise. They must be used in a CA stand alone boutique (no leased locations inside of stores) and they expire in one year.

I didn't see anything about combining them, if someone reads the whole thing and sees info, let me know.

My bag was bought in CA in that time frame, so I filled the online paper work after receiving an email. If I get anything within the month I'll let u all know. Not holding my breath. Agenda paper is $60 isn't it? Nothing is in the $40 range. LV is going to be making money off this. when people go to try and use their certificate, they'll need to pony up a lot more extra money.

My bag was bought in CA in that time frame, so I filled the online paper work after receiving an email. If I get anything within the month I'll let u all know. Not holding my breath. Agenda paper is $60 isn't it? Nothing is in the $40 range. LV is going to be making money off this. when people go to try and use their certificate, they'll need to pony up a lot more extra money.

Maybe a small luggage tag? Which is still over $40..but get it monogramed and it would make a cute keychain or bag charm by paying an extra $20 or or so. haha!

There are a few little things in that range... A lock, city guide, note paper for the agendas, pen refill, shoe laces? Lol...

I received my $41 law settlement gift card the other day as well. Not really planning to buy anything bit we have a year to spend the gift card.

Is this an 800 number on there? I recently moved and I was not able to tell them my new address when I got the notification a while back. Thanks in advance!!