Help! Neverfull MM or GM

A messy bag is easily taken care of by using pouches or a good organizer. I used to have a cluttered bag full of small items (as in, I could never find anything) but then I discovered pouches and, finally, the organizer. Works for me!

A messy bag is easily taken care of by using pouches or a good organizer. I used to have a cluttered bag full of small items (as in, I could never find anything) but then I discovered pouches and, finally, the organizer. Works for me!

So could I fit laptop and cosmetic bags .. Just to make sure it's big enough for travel purposes

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397624076.191229.jpg

This is my MM. If I were to carry a laptop, plus a few other small pouches, I would go for the GM. I have the GM in monogram and use it more for travel. You can always cinch the sides in inthe GM

I second the usefulness of the pouches and organizers. Definitely helps de-clutter any bag. Plus it saves so much room for important items like your laptop. 😊