Yurman Renaissance Faire

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I was smitten by the anodized aluminum anniversary renaissance cuffs from David Yurman and even more blown away by the $9500 rose gold one. I compromised when I found this trio during a trip to the Windy City. Unlike the aluminum, the blackened silver cuff can be worn every day without worry.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397600247.583008.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397600266.311067.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397600278.325687.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397600288.348455.jpg

Do you think the aluminum could be easily dented? Is it worth $350? :smile: i love it!!!

The blackened silver is gorgeous!!! I love the black aluminum too!!!

The aluminum is pretty solid but it can scratch. It's not an everyday piece and you'd need to be careful with it. That being said, it's totally worth it. The colors are fun!

For an everyday piece, the blackened silver or all silver might be a better bet.

Pretty! I'd love to see the blackened silver next to another DY cuff - do you have one and could you show that? I've really been tempted.

Would you wear the aluminum stacked with silver or just alone?

The aluminum is pretty solid but it can scratch. It's not an everyday piece and you'd need to be careful with it. That being said, it's totally worth it. The colors are fun!

For an everyday piece, the blackened silver or all silver might be a better bet.

I love how David Yurman blackens his silver. He does a wonderful job of it. Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Pretty! I'd love to see the blackened silver next to another DY cuff - do you have one and could you show that? I've really been tempted.

Would you wear the aluminum stacked with silver or just alone?

I don't have another DY that comes close to the size other than the aluminum. They look pretty great together, though.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397830921.647737.jpg

thanks! they are bigger than my bracelets - 10mm, I guess, and mine are 7mm - so they might look strange together
they look great on you!
I'm seriously considering the silver

Yes, these are 10mm and statement pieces for sure. Ordinarily, I wear a kids 3mm Yurman so there's no way I could stack with these renaissance bracelets. In fact, it looks like the little bracelets are being eaten by the bigger ones.

The all silver is gorgeous. It has so much detail on it and its very comfortable to wear.

Last edited: