Reveal - Small Trio!!

missjesf

O.G.
Dec 20, 2012
Here's a quick reveal...

Please welcome my Small Trio in Embossed Snakeskin :smile: :smile: Purchased from Nordstrom. I have never seen a Trio in this print/combination before and that is because this was actually from past seasons (I believe someone actually returned it since it already had the Nordstrom return sticker on it - but it's definitely in brand new condition!).

Anyways, thank you again for letting me share :smile:

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

Here's a quick reveal...

Please welcome my Small Trio in Embossed Snakeskin :smile: :smile: Purchased from Nordstrom. I have never seen a Trio in this print/combination before and that is because this was actually from past seasons (I believe someone actually returned it since it already had the Nordstrom return sticker on it - but it's definitely in brand new condition!).

Anyways, thank you again for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 2579848

View attachment 2579850

View attachment 2579851
So special!! Congrats! :smile:

Beautiful! Congrats!

Thank you!!

Lovely! I was wondering if the trio came in exotic print/skin as I am yet to see one for some reason.

Congrats!

Thanks!! Yeah, this was actually my first time too :biggrin:

Wow! Love it!!! Also did you pay 980 or 1050? I believe the price for it is 1050, but on the tag it says 980 which is the old price. Also which nordstrom location??

Thank you!! I actually did pay $980 for it instead. That was the first thing that sold me :smile: I got it at the one in Bellevue, Washington. I asked if there was possibly a new one in the back and she checked that there's only two left in the company (including mine) and the other one was somewhere in California.