Totally MM and Neverfull GM (both in damier ebene)

Hello ladies,

Do you think it is too much to have both the totally MM and neverfull GM in damier ebene?

Although they are completely different designs, the damier ebene print is the same and both are totes that sort of serve the same purpose. I like the different look for the bags though, but it does look similar due to the damier ebene print.

By the way, I am a student and I was thinking of using it for school and for the future as a work tote.
I have the speedy 30 and totally MM at the moment for the damier ebene print.

Last edited:
In general, I would say, better go for variation. But if you really like both of these bags in Damier and Damier is your favorite print and you want to use the bags for different occasions, I would go for it.

If you already have other print, yes its ok to have both in DE. But if you havent, i will suggest you to buy another print. For me, its good to have few options and variation in my closet. Good luck on deciding. Btw, i love my totally mm DE sooo much... :smile:

This is what I own at the moment.

Damier Ebene: Speedy 30, Totally NM

Damier Azur: Hampstead MM

Monogram Canvas: Eva clutch, Emily wallet in red, Tivoli PM (gave away to mom)

Vernis: Bellevue PM in pomme, pochette accessory NM in Indian rose

IKAT vernis: cosmetic pouch in Indian rose

Yayoi Kusama: Neverfull MM in rouge polka dot waves

Luggage Locks: mini pochette with red/white stripes

I was also thinking about the Neverfull GM in monogram canvas, but I believe that they only have the newer modified version available now. I don't know if I shall get the modified version neverfull in monogram for a higher price and flat pouch or get the damier ebene original neverfull GM before it is gone. I like both neverfulls actually, but not for the increased price.

I have both, but the Totally in Mono and the NF in DE. They definitely serve different purposes, but it's hard to explain until you have both in rotation. I don't find it repetitive at all.

Personally, DE is my favorite print. I just bought my first three LV items, all pre-loved and they're all like new. My Duomo is 7 years old and she looks BRAND new. You can't tell its age and that's one of my favorite things about DE. You are the one spending the money and if you want an entire collection in DE, I say go for it! I myself plan on buying more DE than anything in the future. Although I have read on here about cracking issues with certain DE's.

Verity is good have things different.

My current collection.
Monogram
Speedy 30
Alma MM
Delightful PM
Pochette
Emily Wallet
Cosmetic Pouch

Damier Ebene
Portobello PM
Speedy 30