Pic of how I reorganized my LV bags and slgs.

Timeless Classic Chic

Moving on to H
O.G.
Jun 21, 2012
Hello Lovelies!! I finally took sometime to reorganize my wardrobe for the spring and decided to dedicate the bottom two shelves for my bags and slgs. What do you think? Any suggestions on how to make it better?.If you've found an awesome way to showcase yours please show pics. Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• 1397361928140.jpg
    1397361928140.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 960
Hello artsyLVchick (sorry don't know how to quote on iPhone) thank you! But no it's currently makeup storage lol. I am quite new to designer purses and started purchasing this year but I think it could definitely hold SLG's no problem. Or I have also seen ladies use the Ikea "Billy bookshelves" as purse storages.

Hi Baibaibai, with the Android phone, you tap on the text. I'm not sure if that works with the iPhone. Oh my, your makeup collection must be pretty nice to have that much storage. Are you a MUA? Hmmm, it does look like it could hold quite a bit of slgs thought. I will check out the billy bookshelves online and see how the ladies and gents are storing their items.

Hi Everyone! I went to Ikea and purchased the Detolf shelving display cabinet. I'm planning to use it for holding my designer handbags, mini pochettes and wallet. I'll post pictures after I assemble it.

Hi Baibaibai, with the Android phone, you tap on the text. I'm not sure if that works with the iPhone. Oh my, your makeup collection must be pretty nice to have that much storage. Are you a MUA? Hmmm, it does look like it could hold quite a bit of slgs thought. I will check out the billy bookshelves online and see how the ladies and gents are storing their items.

Got it!! Thank you! No I'm not I just a collector, but I recently bought my first LV this year, which is quite dangerous because now I'm planning my next purchase lol. But yes definitely check out the billy bookshelves, I hope you find what you are looking for :smile: