I want to cry!!!

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
The other day ebay had a brand new pink/pink cherry blossom coin wallet and my keyboard locked up on me while I tried to place a bid on it:sad: . I guess it was my fault to wait to almost the end to do so.

I wanted it so badly since my baby girl's 1st birthday is coming up. I managed to get her a pink/pink CB cles for her first Xmas and was hoping slowly to get her the entire collection.

I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I use a bidding service like esnipe.com

My computer once locked up at the last minute. Plus, I hate bidding wars. I just raises the prices needlessly. Sorry, this happened to you.

Ugh I'm sorry. I can't even count the number of times that has happened to me. Just use a sniper service (I use justsnipe.com thanks to Swanky) if I know I'm not going to be around to bid on something.
I know which one you were talking about...I've dealt with that seller before and she is less than pleasant and takes FOREVER to ship things out (we're talking 2 weeks and I'm in the same state she is!).

That is awful. Nothing worse than it being out of your control like that. I think one of the auto bidders is a must for you!

Thanks everyone for listening me cry. Inever heard of these sniper or bidding schedule thing? What is it and how does it work?

I guess it just wasn't meant to get it. I know if I'm patient another one will eventually. If anyone see one in brand new or in mint condition that is reasonably priced please let me know. I like to get the entire collection in pink/pink for my baby girl (hopefully she will appreciate it when she grows up.

Thanks everyone!

Ugh I'm sorry. I can't even count the number of times that has happened to me. Just use a sniper service (I use justsnipe.com thanks to Swanky) if I know I'm not going to be around to bid on something.
I know which one you were talking about...I've dealt with that seller before and she is less than pleasant and takes FOREVER to ship things out (we're talking 2 weeks and I'm in the same state she is!).

Yes, it took her forever to respond to any of my emails. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get it. Was she a rude person? I was a bit hesitant to deal with her at first because she refuses paypal. I always prefer paypal should a transaction goes wrong.