Eva pochette/clutch de yes or no?

May 13, 2013
Today I saw it IRL at the shop also could wear it and I fell in love😉 before I thougt my next bag would be Delightful mm or the new Totally de. But "big" bags I already have but nothing small. You think the eva is worth the money? Do you have any issues with de? Am very curios to your opinions and experiences, thanks in advance!

I actually sold the DE EVA, regretted it, and bought her back into the family. She's wonderfully versatile and beautiful among the "small LV clutches" and perfect for weekends. Highly recommend!!!

I use my DE Eva every single weekend! I wear her cross-body to baseball games or to go shopping. I have tucked the chain in and used her for a true clutch. I have also used her inside my Delightful MM as a catch all! I have been very happy with her!

I have a DE Eva. Even though I really love the shape, the big plate scratches very easy. Originally I wanted to get the monogram (and I still want it :P), but a friend gave me the DE for my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I really really love mine, and I use her very often. I just want to let you know one of the cons :smile: Beside that, she's perfect!

I was actually at the store yesterday trying to decide whether to get the neverfull MM or the totally MM in DE (since i have the monogram one)...and to my surprise I ended up going with the eva, even hubby liked it more than my other choices....so because I already have plenty of larger lv bags for now...eva was a good choice...so if you have a few larger pieces, eva might be a good choice for like nights out and quick trips.... :smile:

I bought one in mono and returned it. It was too small for me at the moment. I just carry waaaaay too much crap. But I do miss her and hope to get her again in the future. She's just too cute! :tender:

Last edited: