OT: Cool Accessory for Tablet and Dooney

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
I wanted to share this cool new item I found and am finding very useful. It's called a Pickpocket and it's a pouch for your tablet. When I'm not using it on my iPad Mini it just becomes a cosmetic pouch or pen holder for my Dooney :smile: The outer material is vinyl and the lining is nylon. The approximate measurements are 7-1/2" L x 2-1/2" H x 2-1/2" D. The website is www.apickpocket.com. There is also a Facebook page, Apickpocket. I found a coupon code for 20% off. Use: FRIEND.

Here are some photos of how I'm using it.

Around the front cover only or around the whole cover to keep it closed in your bag

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313339.119046.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313438.976265.jpg

Filled with my portable charger, charging cord, earbuds, glasses, lipstick, and mints. It holds a lot.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313509.250243.jpg. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313535.843291.jpg

Using it as a stand. You can slide it to a different spot to adjust your tilt. Even empty it has enough structure on the edges to hold it up, but it can smush down to collapse more if you like to flip your cover around and hold it in your hands.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313690.317192.jpg. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313705.163357.jpg

I think the website said there were more colors and styles to come. I'm hoping for chevron!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397313765.150601.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
kewl pix. is that lancome and maybelline lipsticks I see in there?

Thanks! Actually it's Colorsensational by Maybeline in the color Touchable Taupe. It's a nice nude shade that's not too deep. I'm not a big lipstick wearer because they tend to dry my lips out and they peel. I thought I'd give it a shot again and this one actually doesn't do that to me. It's got a nice flavor too, sort of a cocoa butter scent/flavor. I like it.

Thanks! Actually it's Colorsensational by Maybeline in the color Touchable Taupe. It's a nice nude shade that's not too deep. I'm not a big lipstick wearer because they tend to dry my lips out and they peel. I thought I'd give it a shot again and this one actually doesn't do that to me. It's got a nice flavor too, sort of a cocoa butter scent/flavor. I like it.

kewl. I like ur cover too. I need to get one for my tablet too but i am really picky.

Im thinking about buying the mini iPad. It seems perfect for travels. Too bad my nook cant have skype.

The pickpocket is cute and very smart. I like it. I just got a couple of small cases like that by Calvin Klein from TJ MAXX. They are amazing for organizing stuff in my bags. Too bad I got two in the same color :-/ I always have to open it a little to see what I have in there, hahaha.

Great photos, Twoboyz!

kewl. I like ur cover too. I need to get one for my tablet too but i am really picky.

I'm pretty picky too, but I like these smart covers because they protect the screen. This ones not as slim as the last one I had but that one was plasticky and was a bad for. iPad kept popping out. I'm more picky about my iphone case. :smile:

Im thinking about buying the mini iPad. It seems perfect for travels. Too bad my nook cant have skype.

The pickpocket is cute and very smart. I like it. I just got a couple of small cases like that by Calvin Klein from TJ MAXX. They are amazing for organizing stuff in my bags. Too bad I got two in the same color :-/ I always have to open it a little to see what I have in there, hahaha.

Great photos, Twoboyz!

Thanks Nebo :smile: haha I used to have that problem with my boys shoes when they were little. They are close in age and size so I could never figure out whose was whose at first glance. Never again!

I love my iPad mini. I almost didn't get it because I didn't think I needed it, but I don't think I would want to live without it now.

Thanks TB I love that case, gonna look for one like it!

When I decided to replace my original ipad, I ended up getting an ipad mini, and I love it! Its so much easier to carry everywhere, and I still have my original ipad to use as a browser and for watching Netflix, etc. It doesn't support the current software anymore, so there are some things it can't do, so its use is limited.:sad:

Thanks TB I love that case, gonna look for one like it!

When I decided to replace my original ipad, I ended up getting an ipad mini, and I love it! Its so much easier to carry everywhere, and I still have my original ipad to use as a browser and for watching Netflix, etc. It doesn't support the current software anymore, so there are some things it can't do, so its use is limited.:sad:
Don't you hate how these things get so outdated so quickly? I just cleaned out a desk drawer and threw away a bunch of cords and charging accessories from the old iphone connector (for the iPhone 4 and earlier). What a waste. I bought some adapters on Amazon but they only worked for a short time and then died. I guess at some point you just have to give in and roll with the times. :shucks:

It does change so quickly!
I'm still thinking about it, but I think Im almost there to get it :smile: I need something small enough, but still good to use skype, email and read books when Im on the go. I think the basic model would be just fine for that. I need a new laptop too, so I cant be too greedy :smile:

I've went today to BestBuy in the intention to get the ipad mini. But, after talking to an amazing sales person, on his suggestion for my needs, I've got the Samsung galaxy tab 3. Im very happy with the purchase and with saving some money. Now I have to find a nice cover for it.

Attachments

• 2014-04-14 04.48.56.jpg
    2014-04-14 04.48.56.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 72
I've went today to BestBuy in the intention to get the ipad mini. But, after talking to an amazing sales person, on his suggestion for my needs, I've got the Samsung galaxy tab 3. Im very happy with the purchase and with saving some money. Now I have to find a nice cover for it.

Congrats on your new tablet! I think you're going to like it. Usually Ebay or Amazon have great selections and prices on covers.