Did I make a mistake?

Aug 29, 2012
Hello everyone! I'm new to the LV forum as I'm usually in the Burberry section.

Excuse me as this might be lengthy, and I really would like other people's opinions.

So as I said, I'm normally a Burberry kind of girl and I normally buy mostly new from the boutique. That being said I have bought pre loved before just not often. Anyway, in the last few weeks I started being drawn to the LV Damier Neverfill. And then I realized that I actually really like LV totes. I just have never really paid that much attention to them before.

As I was deciding whether or not to buy a LV, a sale popped up on Beyond The Rack. Long story short, there was one tote and I bought it. After I bought it I noticed the strap was not in great condition. I noticed the interior but that didn't bother me as nobody sees it. Yes, they put pictures up on the site but I panicked. It was completely my fault. If you aren't familiar with the site, items sit in your cart for 20 minutes while you decide to buy. I panicked and bought it, only fully inspecting it after.

So my first question is did I pay too much for the condition it is in?

My second question is would I be able to sell it in the condition it is in?

ETA: I do know this isn't a neverfill. I panicked and just wanted a LV tote.

ETA2: I don't know what is wrong with me today. I paid $399 CAD so, about $350 USD.

I'm not sure how to make the pics bigger.

I'll try to attach pictures.

If you made it this far thanks for reading! :smile:

My second question is

Attachments

• lv3.jpg
    lv3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 619
  • lv5.jpg
    lv5.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 609
  • lv6.jpg
    lv6.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the LV forum as I'm usually in the Burberry section.

Excuse me as this might be lengthy, and I really would like other people's opinions.

So as I said, I'm normally a Burberry kind of girl and I normally buy mostly new from the boutique. That being said I have bought pre loved before just not often. Anyway, in the last few weeks I started being drawn to the LV Damier Neverfill. And then I realized that I actually really like LV totes. I just have never really paid that much attention to them before.

As I was deciding whether or not to buy a LV, a sale popped up on Beyond The Rack. Long story short, there was one tote and I bought it. After I bought it I noticed the strap was not in great condition. I noticed the interior but that didn't bother me as nobody sees it. Yes, they put pictures up on the site but I panicked. It was completely my fault. If you aren't familiar with the site, items sit in your cart for 20 minutes while you decide to buy. I panicked and bought it, only fully inspecting it after.

So my first question is did I pay too much for the condition it is in?

My second question is would I be able to sell it in the condition it is in?

I'll try to attach pictures.

If you made it this far thanks for reading! :smile:

My second question is

I this the bag you bought? It is not a pic of a Neverfull..